For over 29 years, Bill Gladwell has stunned audiences by providing entertainment, speaking, and training that exceeds expectations. Bill's clients include companies such as Columbia Pictures, GoDaddy, Honda, Time Warner, and Toyota.
Your employees will leave your corporate events with an experience like no other, and your special events and fundraisers will become lifelong memories.
Bill will pull thoughts directly from your mind, predict what you will say before it comes out of your mouth, and read you like an open book. An example, Bill may ask someone to concentrate on their first kiss. He then proceeds to describe details of that moment including the name of the other person.
We've seen Bill Gladwell's show twice, and both times it was incredible!!! He was very warm and engaging with the audience, and the show kept my family and I captivated from start to finish. He is an extremely skilled individual! Over and over I shaking my head in disbelief, wondering how he was doing what he was doing. I would have no hesitation going to see his show again. If you get the chance, go see it!! Entertainment of the highest caliber!!!
We hosted Bill at ImprovMANIA in Chandler and every audience member felt like they were part of the show.
Bill is an entertainer's entertainer. 5 out of 5!
Response from Thought Reader Bill Gladwell:
David, thank you for the kind words. Without an audience, it would just be me."thinking" on the stage. ImprovMANIA is a great venue with amazing people.
I always rate entertainment acts by the number of WOW moments it gives me! And Bill Gladwell's show had plenty of them. That and the fact that he is funny and really works with the audience makes this show a 5 star performance! Watching other customers faces is very telling! He seriously had us all laughing, smiling and wondering how the heck did he know that!!!! Great show to go with a group of friends and family friendly!
Response from Thought Reader Bill Gladwell:
Thank you so much, Randy! It is always a pleasure to perform for you and your guests.
Price Range: Contact for rates
Gig Length: 20 - 90 minutes
What to Expect
“I have seen many shows over my many years of travel. Never have I been so entertained. Bill Gladwell is a MUST-SEE!!! He keeps you entertained and amazes you with his “thought reading” abilities. I expected a few surprises, but his talents far exceeded what I anticipated. I will see Bill again!”
Bill Gladwell will read your mind.
(That’s a lie.)
Bill Gladwell, however, will read your thoughts.
(That’s the truth.)
Bill consistently stuns audiences across the nation with his live stage shows by providing entertainment that will exceed your expectations; and he eliminates the stress experienced by bookers and planners, because he knows what matters most:
• Theater goers experience a critically acclaimed performance,
• Employees leave corporate events feeling excited and with an experience like no other,
• Special events become lifelong memories, and
• Bill is professional and a pleasure to work with off the stage.
During his 90-minute performance, Bill will seemingly pull thoughts directly from your mind, predict what you will say before it comes out of your mouth, and read you like an open book.
93% of communication is your body language and the way that you say things. That means that most of what you're communicating isn't coming out of your mouth. Bill has spent the last two decades mastering the art of reading these cues to know what you are feeling and thinking... sometimes even before you do.
In short, Bill uses information from your nonverbal communication to give the appearance of true psychic ability. When combined with psychology, suggestion, directed awareness, humor, and showmanship; you get a performance that will be talked about for days and remembered for a lifetime.
An example, Bill may ask someone to concentrate on their first kiss. He then proceeds to describe details of that moment including the name of the other person.
“Let’s face it, Bill Gladwell belongs in Vegas. His show is an absolute must-see. What he does will blow your mind!”
— KRISTY M.
“Bill revealed things that were impossible to know.”
“Bill puts on a show that is truly entertaining. We are still talking about it. His show is definitely a must see.”
— RODNEY ATKINS (COUNTRY MUSIC ARTIST)
“Bill’s show will deliver high-energy, jaw-dropping, mind-blowing entertainment that promises to impress.”
“This was a fantastic show. Unique is the best word I can think of to describe it. You will not be disappointed. It will stay with you.”
For over 29 years, Bill Gladwell has been an entertainer, speaker, and trainer in the corporate market. Bill also plays in theaters and performing arts centers across the country.
Bill has mastered the unique art of reading and influencing people, and he demonstrates his very particular set of skills in a thought-provoking performance playing for corporate events, resorts, theaters, and performing arts centers across the country.
Bill has performed for audiences as small as 10 people and as large as 45,000. His typical show is 90 minutes in length, and it can be tailored to fit your event. Bill performs for local businesses as well as global companies such as Honda, Toyota, Time Warner, and Columbia Pictures.
Bill’s show was rated #1 on Hilton Head Island playing seven nights every week for both locals and the many visitors who came to the island each year. Before Hilton Head Island, Bill had the #1 show out of 60+ shows in the Gatlinburg, Tennessee area.
SPEAKER AND TRAINER
Bill Gladwell helps you develop and master strong social skills, meet people, and get more of what you want.
“Think ‘How to Win Friends & Influence People’ but updated, hipper, and more effective.”
Bill is an expert in how people interact within a group. Individuals in a group are influenced by one another’s behavior making them more predictable and suggestible, and Bill teaches you how to use this phenomenon to influence others.
People are your most valuable resource. When you learn to powerfully influence others in an ethical manner, you will get more of what you want.
To you, that may mean making more sales, increasing your income, moving up in your company, and effectively leading people. Others may want the power to affect their own behavior and change their relationships, their emotions, and the direction of their life.
As an entrepreneur, business owner, salesperson, or executive, Bill’s coaching will benefit you immensely. Bill designs his coaching to condition you to effectively communicate with others, quickly build deep connections, be more influential and capable in your interactions, and powerfully persuade people regardless of your previous education or background.
Additional Booking Notes
The following items are requested for the successful production of Bill Gladwell’s show. Any deviations from this Rider must be approved and initialed by Bill Gladwell.
• Arrival: 1.5 hours prior to performance. Please make venue available at this time. All necessary loading and parking instructions as well as any required loading/parking passes will be discussed in advance. Bill Gladwell will not tear down equipment until after all guests and audience members have left the performance area. Building must be available for an additional 30 minutes after the show for load-out.
• Sound Check: Must be completed no less than 15 minutes before doors open.
• Show Time: Beginning of show may be delayed up to 10 minutes.
• Length of Performance: Approximately 90 Minutes
Load-Out Time: Will be completed by 30 minutes after the show.
• Venue/Client may use their own posters/flyers provided that they adhere to the following guidelines. The following guidelines also apply to ANY AND ALL promotion used to describe Bill Gladwell’s performance including newspaper ads, banners, and event calendars (including online listings):
• Bill Gladwell should be billed as a “Thought Reader” or “Thought Reader Bill Gladwell”. Bill Gladwell should NOT be billed as a “Magician” or “Mentalist”.
• The by-line “He knows what you’re thinking.” may be used.
• Authorized photos for use in promotion can be downloaded from (link hidden)
• Bill Gladwell’s show requires a performance area no smaller than 8’ deep x 10’ wide.
• Although not mandatory, the area should be raised approximately 12”-18” above the level of the audience.
• The performance area should be ready and in place (and clean of all moveable equipment) by the time agreed upon for Bill Gladwell to arrive and set up (see section 1).
• If risers are more than 12” high, steps should be place at side of stage left as far downstage as possible.
• A backdrop is normally not required for Bill Gladwell’s show. If, however, the space directly behind the stage or performance area includes windows, mirrors, or other reflective surfaces; it helps that they be covered with a non-reflective material such as curtains or fabric. If there is a black curtain behind Bill Gladwell, please see special lighting suggestions under section 11.
5. Portable Seating
• If portable chairs are being used for the audience, please place them as close together as possible (sides of chairs touching one another). The first row of chairs should be no more than 3’-4’ from front of stage. A single aisle in the middle is preferable.
• Seats should not extend forward past the front edge of the stage or rear of stage.
• Show is best viewed if front row of seating begins no more than 3’-4’ from front of stage and extend no more than 20’ from the sides of the stage.
6. Hospitality and Lodging
• A dedicated green room / dressing room available for Bill Gladwell from the time of Bill Gladwell’s arrival through his departure. The room should have working electrical outlets, a mirror, and access to a bathroom. If wireless internet access is available in the green room, please supply Bill Gladwell with an access/login. The following items are to be supplied in the green room:
• Two (2) bottles of water at room temperature
• One (1) clean hand towel
• One (1) box of facial tissue
• If needed, hotel room is required for the night of the performance.
• If the performance is scheduled to take place before 4:00pm, the hotel accommodations should be made for the previous night instead of the night of the show.
• Hotel should be one room, non-smoking, with in-room wireless internet. The room shall be reserved under the name “William A. Gladwell” at a nationally accredited hotel chain or franchise (Hampton Inn or better preferred).
• Hotel should be no further than 15 minutes away from the venue.
• In instances where Bill Gladwell must travel overnight or make his own arrangements, he reserves the ability to opt for the venue/client to make a $150.00 hotel buyout. You will be notified in advance if this will affect your show.
• If open to the public or if allowed by venue/client, Bill Gladwell will be allowed up to 10 guests to attend the performance. For ticketed events, these 10 tickets will be comped.
8. Show Conditions
• No other forms of entertainment (including house music or televisions) will be present during Bill Gladwell’s show.
“Pre-show” house music (provided by Bill Gladwell) will begin 45 minutes before the posted show time. Bill Gladwell will provide a pre-written introduction to be read before he comes onstage. The emcee is encouraged to warm up the crowd prior to reading introduction. The emcee will take the stage at a time designated by Bill Gladwell before the show (usually choreographed to a house music fadeout). If no emcee is available, Bill Gladwell will be introduced via a recording following house music.
10. Show Supplies
• The following supplies are needed at the stage at the time of Bill Gladwell’s arrival (see section 1). The venue/client is responsible for the expense of these supplies.
• Two (2) Tables (round or square, approximately 3’ wide). If the tables are folding tables, they should be draped as to look presentable. If the tables are sturdy wood decorative tables, they do not need to be draped.
• Bill Gladwell’s show is presented best when lit with professional stage lights. Lights should present a general bright wash covering the stage. Professional lights are not required, but they greatly increase the value of the event. If stage lights are available to be used, a lighting technician is also required. If the backdrop is solid black, some blue accent lights on the backdrop greatly help the quality of the production. If the show is in a theater, auditorium, or other room where house lighting is easily controllable and controlled by dimmer, Bill Gladwell requests that the house lights be off during performance and brought up on command at several places throughout the performance. For multi-purpose rooms or other rooms where house lights are controlled by two-position “on/off” switch, this is not applicable.
• P.A. system adequate for the size of the crowd. Music played through P.A. must be able to be LOUD to those sitting even in back rows of the venue.
• One onstage handheld microphone. Wireless microphone preferred.
• One Straight Mic Stand (NO BOOM). Round base strongly preferred.
• One balanced input for plugging Bill Gladwell’s laptop into the mixing board via the headphone out plug on the laptop.
• One available power outlet for Bill Gladwell’s laptop.
• Sound technician. The sound technician must monitor the sound levels throughout the show to determine that Bill Gladwell’s voice can be heard.
• NOTE: Bill Gladwell often travels with his own stage manager / sound technician. Purchaser will be notified at time of contract signing if Bill Gladwell will provide his own sound technician.
• Preferred method of payment is by credit card using the invoice(s) emailed to venue/client. Paperwork, questions, and payment should be directed to Bill Gladwell.
14. State Withholding
• Some states levy a nonresident entertainer tax that requires withholding a percentage from the final payment amount. If you plan on withholding any part of the agreed payment amount, this must be communicated to Bill Gladwell during the negotiation process so that the deduction can be taken into account when calculating a performance fee. If the withholding is not negotiated at the time of contracting, VENUE/CLIENT agrees that it will be solely responsible for any nonresident taxes incurred (i.e. The amount of the payment will be increased so that the final check will be for the amount agreed to.)
No other forms of entertainment (including house music or televisions) will be present during Bill Gladwell’s show.
Two (2) Tables (round or square, approximately 3’ wide). If the tables are folding tables, they should be draped as to look presentable. If the tables are sturdy wood decorative tables, they do not need to be draped.
Arrival: 1.5 hours prior to performance. Please make venue available at this time. All necessary loading and parking instructions as well as any required loading/parking passes will be discussed in advance.
Sound Check: Must be completed no less than 15 minutes before doors open.
Load-Out Time: Will be completed by 30 minutes after the show.
Recent review: Our company hired the Incredible Hypnotist for a Corporate Company event. He was extremely entertaining…
Recent review: I am so pleased with Mega Magic's work! I hired him to do strolling magic for my recording studio's…
Las Vegas, NV
Recent review: Just a great performance from beginning to end. Wonderful for the 20+ kids, and very entertaining…
Recent review: Steven was the hit of the party! Several of my guests texted me to tell me how much they loved…