We are a four piece rock band out of Belmont, NH. We play alternative rock and indie rock ranging from The Black Keys to Beck to The White Stripes as well as classic rock such as Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin. However, we are still in high school (under 18). We have been playing together for four years and have grown since both musically and as friends.
Price Range: $20 and up
Gig Length: 90 - 120 minutes
What to Expect
A high-energy, fast paced rock show with driving guitars and drums.
It started out with just H, Ellis and Ellis' dad just jamming at Ellis' house to their favorite tunes away the age of twelve. After playing at the local battle of the bands, they knew that this is what they wanted to do. The next month, they recruited Marc and the next year Matt. They kept rehearsing and working hard until their debut at the Laconia Pumpkinfest.
Additional Booking Notes
We don't require anything from the venue besides pay. We aren't too picky with the pay, as we are just starting out and are just looking for opportunities to play in front of an audience and get our name out there.
1. Lonely Boy by The Black Keys
2. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age
3. Someday by The Strokes
4. Do I Wanna Know? by Tge Arctic Monkeys
5. Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix
6. Where Is My Mind? by Pixies
7. Is This It by The Strokes
8. Black Math by The White Stripes
9. The Lemon Song by Led Zeppelin
10. Lazaretto by Jack White
11. Creep by Radiohead
12. I Got Mine by The Black Keys
13. Everlong by Foo Fighters
14. Gamma Ray by Beck
15. Ball and Biscuit by The White Stripes
16. Steady As She Goes by The Raconteurs
17. Bad Egg The Simple Machines (us)
Influences & Inspiration
-The White Stripes
-Jimi Hendrix (Jimi Hendrix Experience as well as Band of Gypsies)
-The Black Keys
-Queens of the Stone Age