I have traveled to over 25 countries around the world in all seven continents for speaking events, acting for commercials, voice acting and voice over, and much more. Here is a list I have done:
1. Leadership speaker
2. How to start a business for anyone, doing import/export
3. Health and Wellness
4. Industry expert
5. How to do 200 push up everyday
7. How to invest in stock market and manage your finance
8. Political and motivational speaker
9. Art and entertainment speaker
10.How to overcome obstacles
(link hidden)ve the American dream
12, Self-esteem and resiliency
Price Range: Contact for rates
Gig Length: 45 - 90 minutes
Languages: Chinese, English, Spanish, Cambodian
Unions: AFM, SAG
What to Expect
Ms. Taing will inspire your audience in doing two hundred push up in front of your audience --showing what The Power of Thinking Positive can do for you!
She also will share what "The Power of Two Thumbs Up" mean to you and your audience on how to live to the fullest!
Ms. Hoang Taing is an award winning poet, international motivational speaker, a writer, an entrepreneur, a counselor, and a personal coach helping people of all ages to live productive lives. She has appeared in numerous newspapers, magazines, and television shows. Hoang created "The Power of Two Thumbs Up" promoting a healthy life style physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and socially. Ms. Taing has been traveling the globe to over 35 countries in all seven continents, promoting hope and positive thinking for all.
Additional Booking Notes
On stage material needed:
1. A microphone for her.
2. A projector.
3. A podium.
4. A small stool to stand up in front of the podium.
5. A bottle of drinking water.
1. Someone would introduce Ms. Hoang Taing to the audience.
2. Ms. Taing will speak briefly about "The Power of Two Thumbs Up"
3. Then Ms. Taing will do her two hundred push up in front of the audience.
4. After that, Ms. Taing will give plenty of opportunity for people in the audience to ask question.
5. At the conclusion, Ms. Taing will be available to have her books for sale and autograph it.
Influences & Inspiration
Hoang Taing delivers a powerful tale of survival, loss, and redemption in her inspirational memoir to million of people all over the world about hope, positive thinking, self-esteem, resiliency, personal responsibility and she will also read from her book-- Buffalo Girl: My Journey to Freedom. Beginning with the Khmer Rouge invasion of Cambodia, Ms. Taing vividly recounts the sudden disruption of her life as a very shy child living peacefully with her family, and the horrors of war that would follow her into adulthood: the forced eviction from her home; the grim march to a collective farm; starvation; imprisonment; the pain of losing loved ones; and a perilous fall from a water buffalo not to mention slimy leeches sucking on her legs.
Basic good lighting, two microphone, one for her and one for the audience for Q and A as well as a projector
Recent review: We are an apartment community that is very involved with our residents. We put together community…
Business Motivational Speaker
I’m Wade Randolph, Professional Speaker & Trainer, Success Igniter & CEO of Randolph Unlimited. Over…
Recent review: We used The Frisbee Guy for an assembly at our school to coincide with Field Day. He was GREAT!…
Recent review: I've had the pleasure of hearing Jen speak and reading her book. I have never been so moved and…