Party Elite is one of the premier corporate and event bands in the southeast. "We not only entertain the audience, we bring the party to you!" Party Elite has a wide variety of music from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s to the hits you're currently jamming to on the radio. From Motown to Steely Dan to Bruno Mars the party will never stop! If your event is ready for a special and elite experience call on the Party Elite Band!!!
Price Range: $1000-$10000
Gig Length: 30 - 180 minutes
What to Expect
The Party Elite Band is a high energy corporate and event band!! We enjoy performing for intimate engagements, large festivals, business functions and wedding receptions. Our 9-piece band offers a incredible performance and flexible show formats to excite and dazzle your audience.
Party Elite is one of the premier corporate and event bands in the southeast.
"We not only entertain the audience, we bring the party to you!"
Party Elite has a wide variety of music from the 50s, 60s, 70s to the hits you're currently jamming to on the radio. From Motown to Steely Dan to Bruno Mars the party will never stop! We pride ourselves on the authenticity of each musical genre to make your event truly memorable. Party Elite also accommodates each customer by allowing them to select songs from our vast set list to ensure your party is tailored to your specific event.
Our band is comprised of Grammy nominated, national and internationally known musicians. Party Elite has a musical personnel eager to dazzle and excite your guest from the first song. In addition, we offer a live DJ for your event before the party gets started or to extend the party experience after the band performs. Wedding and event planners enjoy working with us because of our professional demeanor and flexible show formats. If your event is ready for a special and elite experience call on the Party Elite Band!!!
Additional Booking Notes
The Party Elite Band Require:
1. SOUNDCHECK: The Party Elite Band shall receive a minimum of 90 minutes free of all disturbances on-stage for the purpose of sound check before the doors open.
2. PROFESSIONAL SOUND SYSTEM AND LIGHTING:
A. DIRECT INPUT BOXES:
At Least 1 Stereo, 2 Mono DI Boxes.
B. ACCESSORIES: Appropriate stands for all microphones, appropriate cabling, and power supplies. Please see input list for microphone and stand requirements.
C. SOUND ENGINEER: Purchaser will provide a competent, friendly, engineer familiar with the system to operate during sound check and performance, in cooperation with The Party Elite Band sound technician (if present).
D. MIXES: Once levels for The Party Elite Band monitors are set, please do not attempt to micro-manage mixes. The band is very dynamic and players will change microphone technique and volume based on the desired dynamic effect.
E. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
• Professional sound system appropriate for venue (For example, JBL, QSC, line array or 3 and 4 way systems are acceptable).
• The system should be properly tuned and installed to allow for adequate coverage of entire venue listening area.
• All components must be in proper functioning order upon arrival of The Party Elite Band representative, with NO audible hum or buzz.
• Equivalent of 3 dedicated 120VAC 20-Amp circuits on stage in the Rhythm section.
F. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• The Party Elite Band will require a minimum of 7 dedicated inputs for monitors.
• Consoles must be in proper functioning order with no audible hum or buzz.
• Monitor mixes should be independent and isolated from house mix.
• Monitors must have separate EQ capabilities, though house reverb can be sent to monitors.
• Monitor wedges must also be tunable via 31 band Graphic EQs
• 4 gates and 8 comps minimum.
• Minimum of 1 reverb unit (tc electronic m one or equivalent, for example), 2 independent units preferred.
• Minimum of 1 delay unit (tc electronic d-two for example)
G. LIGHTING REQUIREMENTS:
• At a minimum the performance area should be well lit, with a general wash over the entire stage. A variety of colored lights are strongly preferred. Should existing lighting be insufficient for event, lighting from a third party should be rented.
Influences & Inspiration
"From Motown to Steely Dan to Bruno Mars the party will never stop!"
STAGE: Dimensions (36’ W x 14 L or 24’ W x 20L).
Recent review: Fantastic job! Very professional, and very talented. Thank you so much for coming out to our…
Recent review: Xtreme Party Band is crazy good! They played for our corporate event which included a large range…
15 miles from Atlanta
Recent review: Scotty was incredible . Read the crowd and played to it ! He was on time and the original response…
Elton John Impersonator
Recent review: Kennesaw will be hard pressed to top this one. Almost Elton was one of the best concerts we have…