In the first year the band had already made a name for themselves in live performances by connecting with their audiences as well as packing dance floors and venues. The band performs hit after hit playing music from some of yesterdays and today's hottest artists: Luke Bryan, Tim McGraw, Zac Brown Band, Frankie Ballard, Chris Young, Eric Church, Chris Janson, Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson, George Strait, Brooks and Dunn and many others. The band has played such venues as Dowers Pub, 21 Club, Rivers Edge, The 7 Mile House, Grumpy’s, Yuba City's Summer Stroll, The Tackle Box, The Lions Club and the American Legion for the Wounded Warrior Project and weddings.
Price Range: $500 and up depending on venue, location and date.
What to Expect
People dancing, singing along and having a great time! Solid vocal harmonies and diverse instrumentation.
James Aaron was born and raised in Yuba City, CA where he has always been surrounded by musical family members. From a very young age it became apparent that he would soon carve out his own path in music as he developed a strong passion for singing. Influenced by such Country Music artists such as George Strait, Alan Jackson, Randy Travis and countless others. He upholds the tradition of the troubadours by “telling a story” within each song he writes.
After several years of singing as a solo act, he set to form his own band filled with musicians with the same passion and drive for connected music to the audience and creating a one-of-a-kind sound.
The James Aaron Band was formed in 2015 with James Marks- drums, Bill Thoms- Mandolin, Peddle Steele, Fiddle and backing vocals, Kevin Grant- bass and vocals, Jason Drummond- lead guitar and Michael McCullough (AKA Roper)- Rhythm Guitar.
In the first year the band had already made a name for themselves in live performances by connecting with their audiences as well as packing dance floors and venues. The band performs hit after hit playing music from some of yesterdays and today's hottest artists: Luke Bryan, Tim McGraw, Zac Brown Band, Frankie Ballard, Chris Young, Eric Church, Chris Janson, Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson, George Strait, Brooks and Dunn and many others.
James along with his band continues to write new music which has received a very positive response from the bands fans. The band recently came out of the studio five tracks recorded to be used as part of their EPK (Electronic Press Kit) these songs are: “Humble and Kind” by Tim McGraw, “Like a Wrecking Ball” by Eric Church, “Toes” by Zac Brown Band, “Young and Crazy” by Frankie Ballard and “We Can Take a Drive” a James Aaron Band original song.
The band has played such venues as Dowers Pub, 21 Club, The New Rivers Edge, The 7 Mile House, Grumpy’s, Yuba City's Summer Stroll, The Tackle Box, The Lions Club (Middletown Fire Victim benefit) and the American Legion for the Wounded Warrior Project and weddings. The group believes in giving back to the community in any way possible. Whether that’s helping out playing in shows, or assisting with promoting or donating time or musical equipment or as individual band members who sit on committee’s or donate their personal time for community events and causes.
2017 is shaping up to be the busiest year for the band thus far. The band will be playing at music festivals, venues in Nevada and hitting the road on a two week tour during the summer to play in Nevada, Southern California, The Bay Area and Oregon.
1) Ain’t Worth the Whiskey– Cole Swindell
2) Boot Scootin Boogie– Brooks and Dunn
3) Buy Me a Boat– Chris Janson
4) California Country - James Aaron Band
5) Chicken Fried– Zac Brown Band
6) Cold Liquid Gold Lullaby - James Aaron Band
7) Come On Over– James Aaron Band
8) Country Girl (Shake it for Me) Luke Bryan
9) Devil Went Down to Georgia– Charlie Daniels
10) Die a Happy Man– Thomas Rhett
11) Down on the Farm– Tim McGraw
12) Let Me Drink About It– James Aaron Band
13) Every Rose Has it’s Thorn– Poison
14) Family Tradition– Hank Williams Jr.
15) Folsom Prison Blues– Johnny Cash
16) Friends in Low Places– Garth Brooks
17) Getting You Home– Chris Young
18) Guitars and Cadillac's– Dwight Yoakam
19) Head Over Boots– Jon Pardi
20) Humble and Kind– Tim McGraw
21) Huntin, Fishin and Lovin Everyday- Luke Bryan
22) I’m Coming Over– Chris Young
23) Jello Shots and Tequila– James Aaron Band
24) Keep Those Kisses Comin’- Craig Campbell
25) Like a Wrecking Ball– Eric Church
26) Lovin' Huntin' Fishin' Everyday - Luke Bryan
27) Man of Constant Sorrow - Soggy Bottom Boys
28) My Kinda Party- Jason Aldean
29) Overnight Male- George Strait
30) She’s Got the Rhythm– Alan Jackson
31) Something About a Truck– Kip Moore
32) Sweeter Than Sweet Tea- James Aaron Band
33) Something Like That– Tim McGraw
34) Tennessee Whiskey - Chris Stapleton
35) That’s How Country Boys Roll– Billy Currington
36) The Fireman– George Strait
37) This Old Road- James Aaron Band
38) Toes– Zac Brown Band
39) Tonight I Climbed the Wall– Alan Jackson
40) We Can Take a Drive- James Aaron Band
41) Wagon Wheel– Darius Rucker
42) Whatever It Is– Zac Brown Band
43) Whiskey Lullaby- James Aaron Band
44) Yeah, Yeah– Joe Nichols
45) 5150—Deirks Bentley