I'm a professional mermaid! I entertain and dazzle kids and adults of all ages--birthdays, festivals, corporate events, you name it! If you're looking to add a little sparkle to an event, you can be sure that a friendly mermaid can do that for you!
Price Range: Depends on the event--contact me for a quote.
What to Expect
Children's Birthday Party
Thanks for inviting me to your birthday party! We are going to have a fin-tastic time! So that everything goes swimmingly on the big day, here's some information so we can be on the same page:
• We want to ensure that the magic is alive throughout the entire event, which means that from the first time the guests see me to the moment they leave, Shellsea is a mermaid! Because of this, I would like to show up a little early to put on my tail before the event starts, and wait until guests leave to take it off. My tail is made of silicone, so it weighs about 25 lbs. If we're doing a swimming party, It's usually best if I can put my tail on next to the pool and be there waiting for the kids when they arrive at the party.
• Party activities will depend upon whether they are on land or in water. Pool parties are usually less structured, because the kids are so excited just to be swimming with a mermaid! Depending on the age of the guests, I could bring a hula hoop, pool noodles, seashells and gems to dive for, etc. On land, we can read books about the ocean, show and tell “ocean stuff” to learn about sea creatures, or talk about ocean conservation. I’m flexible with the activities, but just let me know your plan ahead of time so I'm prepared!
• Unless otherwise discussed, you are responsible for the venue, structure and supplies for your party. I will usually bring a small gift for the birthday child, most often a necklace or a bracelet with seashells. If you do not feel this will be appropriate for your child, please let me know and I will come up with something else. Please allow 3 days before the event if there needs to be a change.
• Although I will respond if I see that something is wrong, parents are ultimately responsible for the safety of their children in water. I will always do everything in my power to keep everyone safe and happy. However, it's not possible for me to watch everyone, as there are often several children competing for my attention.
• Payments are usually completed through PayPal. There is a $10 deposit due at the time the reservation is placed, and the remaining cost is due the day before the event. The $10 reservation fee cannot be refunded, however if you have already paid the remainder and the event is cancelled then that will be returned to your PayPal account.
• If there are any other expectations you have for me, please let me know. I check my phone and email often, so you should usually be able to contact me if needed.
Past Booked Events
|August 18, 2018 • 12:00pm - 12:45pm||Children's Birthday Party|
Recent review: Obsidian Butterfly was one of the performers I had at my son’s graduation party. She performed…
South Jordan, UT
Recent review: Minnie mouse was so cute!! Sweet with my baby girl and all the big crowd of kids. She played…
Las Vegas, NV
Do you need to up your next event with a wow factor? Look no further, Colie is available for land or water events…
I learned how to speak human I have loved attending birthday parties, festivals, fairs, grand openings and Resorts…