I'm a professional mermaid! I entertain and dazzle kids and adults of all ages--birthdays, festivals, corporate events, you name it! If you're looking to add a little sparkle to an event, you can be sure that a friendly mermaid can do that for you!
Price Range: Depends on the event--contact me for a quote.
What to Expect
Children's Birthday Party
Thanks for inviting me to your birthday party! We are going to have a fin-tastic time! So that everything goes swimmingly on the big day, here's some information so we can be on the same page:
• We want to ensure that the magic is alive throughout the entire event, which means that from the first time the guests see me to the moment they leave, Shellsea is a mermaid! Because of this, I would like to show up a little early to put on my tail before the event starts, and wait until guests leave to take it off. My tail is made of silicone, so it weighs about 25 lbs. If we're doing a swimming party, It's usually best if I can put my tail on next to the pool and be there waiting for the kids when they arrive at the party.
• Party activities will depend upon whether they are on land or in water. Pool parties are usually less structured, because the kids are so excited just to be swimming with a mermaid! Depending on the age of the guests, I could bring a hula hoop, pool noodles, seashells and gems to dive for, etc. On land, we can read books about the ocean, show and tell “ocean stuff” to learn about sea creatures, or talk about ocean conservation. I’m flexible with the activities, but just let me know your plan ahead of time so I'm prepared!
• Unless otherwise discussed, you are responsible for the venue, structure and supplies for your party. I will usually bring a small gift for the birthday child, most often a necklace or a bracelet with seashells. If you do not feel this will be appropriate for your child, please let me know and I will come up with something else. Please allow 3 days before the event if there needs to be a change.
• Although I will respond if I see that something is wrong, parents are ultimately responsible for the safety of their children in water. I will always do everything in my power to keep everyone safe and happy. However, it's not possible for me to watch everyone, as there are often several children competing for my attention.
• Payments are usually completed through PayPal. There is a $10 deposit due at the time the reservation is placed, and the remaining cost is due the day before the event. The $10 reservation fee cannot be refunded, however if you have already paid the remainder and the event is cancelled then that will be returned to your PayPal account.
• If there are any other expectations you have for me, please let me know. I check my phone and email often, so you should usually be able to contact me if needed. My email address is (email hidden)
Recent review: Sequioa and her crew are amazing. They performed for a joint birthday party for my daughter's…
Las Vegas, NV
Recent review: She was a hit!
South Jordan, UT
Recent review: I have used them for two of my sons birthdays. They go above and beyond every time. I will continue…
San Antonio, TX
Recent review: We hosted Brooke for a stiltwalking gig at a Vegas B2B tradeshow - such a professional, and super…