I will provide burlesque entertainment for your event, ranging from a traditional burlesque number, to the sultry and sensual, to the funny and cute. My performances are informed by my range of emotion and musicality, as well as carrying the goal of connecting deeply with the audience.
Price Range: Contact for rates
What to Expect
- Organizers and event planners can expect professionalism, polished acts, and a pleasant experience when choosing me for entertainment at your production.
- Audiences can expect to be engaged in my performance, especially if there is space for a catwalk. They can expect to be entranced by my act as I show my strength and vulnerability on stage.
- After the show, I sometimes enjoy brief chats with polite audience members around the bar or stage area, and always love to thank people for coming to support me and the production.
After spending 20 years in an unsatisfying retail career, and 23 years in the competitive equestrian industry, I quit my job, retired from riding competitions, and went to work on myself. With the things that were no longer serving me gone, I started a two-year self-love journey and slowly discovered myself again through The Art of Burlesque, Pole Dancing & Performance Art.
As a new burlesque dancer, I have spent a huge amount of time finding and collecting information and knowledge. The techniques I’ve learned have provided the wisdom & skills I needed for my first performance. I have attended classes, workshops, and conventions, and am proud to currently be receiving mentoring from The Perle Noire in her unique program, the Abundance Is Your Birthright Mentorship Program.
I have made my online and live debuts in 2021 with my slow and sultry "Earned It" chair dance number with great success. I cannot wait to perform at more live shows as public health permits, and look forward to continuing to create acts for both live & online avenues.
Additional Booking Notes
- I can perform almost anywhere there is flat space and on most size stages.
- I require something to play my music on, either a speaker or stereo or an internet-connected device with speakers.
- When booking my chair dance number, I will require enough flat even ground to place the chair, walk around it, and perform small acrobatics on it. The number can be arranged for smaller spaces as well.
"Earned It" Traditional Burlesque Style chair dance with updated music and emotion performed to the song: Earned It (From 50 Shades of Grey Soundtrack) by The Weekend
Influences & Inspiration
I have always been influenced by old Hollywood glamor and future aesthetics. I love mixing the old with the new! I love a wide range of music and am heavily influenced by my favorite bands and their soulful music.
Some of my favorite bands & musical influences:
Minus The Bear
John Brown's Body
My burlesque influences are:
The Perle Noire
Dita Von Teese
I can perform in almost any space or stage.