Our friendly, happy Santa thrills children of ages! A graduate of the 80-year-old Charles W. Howard Santa Claus School (the Harvard of Santa Schools), Santa Edmonton is available for Company events, Promotions, Tree Lightings, Parades, and private home visits.
In addition to an awesome Santa visit, we can also provide a professional photographer (so mom or dad can enjoy Santa, too, and even Santa's photo booth in Santa's workshop. Guests can take away prints or share their pictures on social media.
Book Santa Edmonton today while your date is still available!
Price Range: $125 and up
Gig Length: 60 - 240 minutes
Our Santa began visiting children with special needs and has been bringing joy to kids of all ages for eight years.
He was fortunate to graduate from the Charles W. Howard Santa Claus School in 2017. This is the longest-running Santa school in the world and was started by Macy's original Santa. The focus of the school is how to be the best Santa possible and covers technique, story telling, appearance, etc.
Additional Booking Notes
1. Have your cameras ready. Be sure to have lots of space on your memory card or phone to take the photos you want, or need to get. Be sure all batteries are charged. If Santa’s own helpers are going to be providing Santa’s Photo Booth, They will arrive 30-45 minutes prior to Santa’s arrival to set up Santa’s workshop backdrop, the camera and printing station. Please provide one small (4 foot) table for the computer and printing station.
2. Reserve a special parking place for Santa. It should be as close as possible to where he is visiting. Santa is a senior citizen and needs to park directly in front or next to the house or party location. He cannot park down the street or in a parkade & hike to your location. He will be winded or exhausted when he gets there. If at a home, a car could back down the driveway a little, leaving a space in front of the car. When Santa arrives the host could pull the car up and Santa parks behind it. Or, put a temporary barrier in the space reserved for Santa. Use a box, a chair or a sawhorse. Have some fun; put a sign out “Reserved for Santa!” If your event is at a company facility, office building or hotel, try to make arrangements for Santa to park in a valet or loading area. This makes it easier for him to be fresh and ready to bring joy to your guests.
3. A host should meet Santa when he arrives: to assist him; to show him where to park; to help load any presents into his special “Santa” bag; and to escort him to the location of the event. If there is a balance or payment due to Santa, place it inside a Christmas card or envelope. Never give Santa money in front of the Children. It can ruin the magic of the moment. The host or coordinator meeting Santa outside should take care of any final payments that are due, before Santa enters.
4. Santa wears his boots with the big white fur tops outside and inside. Since he doesn’t take them off inside, you may want to prepare to keep things tidy: Outside, make sure walks are freshly shoveled from Santa’s reserved parking to the entrance. Inside, runners, rugs, or other protection can be placed from the entrance to Santa’s chair to catch melting snow.
5. Have your gifts ready. Santa normally does not bring any candy canes or gifts with him. He will hand out your candy and gifts and can carry in one bag of presents for children or guests, about 40 pounds. Presents should be well labeled. We suggest a large black marking pen and writing directly on the gift, as tags can easily fall off. All packages should fit into one 35-gallon trash bag. If you have more than one bag, check with Santa and see if there is a way to have the gifts near his chair before he arrives or if there is a way for you to have “helpers” to bring the extra gifts in after he enters.
6. Get everyone together, before Santa enters. Timing is everything. You have scheduled Santa for a set amount of time, which begins the minute he arrives. Unless otherwise arranged, he will not be able to stay longer than he has been booked for. If everyone is scattered around the house or office, you loose valuable time. Santa and you can coordinate. He should call you when he is five minutes away from arriving. That’s your cue to get everyone together, maybe to sing some Christmas Carols, and to have someone go outside to meet Santa. Then, at the right moment the host enters and gets all the children singing “Jingle Bells!” Santa will then pop-in and joins everyone in their singing. If you have a large group of children to see Santa, you should assign someone to be Santa’s helper, and to hand him the presents.
7. Have a sturdy chair for Santa to sit in. Folding chairs and low chairs (the one’s you sink into) are not good. Santa usually likes a chair that is sturdy and stable. A good straight-back dining chair, with no arms, works well. He should be able to sit comfortably and the chair needs to support him plus a child on each knee.
8. Place the Chair near your Christmas tree or in a holiday setting. Your photos will have more impact when the background has a festive look. Place a wreath, a few Christmas cards or your children’s drawings on the wall to make a wonderful difference. The most festive pictures use the Backdrop Santa’s Helpers bring with the photo booth – it’s magical! Leave a couple of feet between the chair and the backdrop or wall. This will allow room for others to gather around and behind Santa’s chair for group photos. Fireplaces do look nice, but remember putting Santa too close to a real fire is not good for his comfort or health!
9. Think about photos with everyone. Yes, some teenagers might think it is too childish to have a photo with Santa. Don’t worry; Santa can stand up for a “buddy” photo. What about grandma and grandpa? Take a photo with Santa and Grandma Hugging. And Santa can take group photos with all the ladies or a “Team” photo with the guys. And yes! Santa loves Selfies! More photos of Santa show up on Facebook than almost any other celebrity.
We can provide Santa and/or Mrs. Claus/Elves for any of the following: Home Visits Corporate Parties Corporate…
Children's Party Entertainment
Funtime Funktions offers the widest variety of entertainment in the upper midwest. Our entertainers are the…
Donald Trump Impersonator
Las Vegas, NV
INVITE DEAN OR DONALD TO DRESS AS SANTA CLAUS FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS PARTY (without the whiskers & beard) Or…
Kansas City, MO
THE REAL DEAL!!!! Real Beard, Real Padding, Real Christmas Spirit!! Bob was THE Santa at the Independence Center…