Raylyne Bourne

Why book Raylyne Bourne?

Performer, producer, writer, engineer, and much more

Reviews

Be the first to review Raylyne Bourne.

Booking Info

  • Fee: Contact for rates

Whether you hire Raylyne Bourne or another Hip Hop Group for your Milwaukee event, we strongly recommend that all communication be kept on the Gig Salad booking platform as you book your Hip Hop Group. When you do, we’re able to offer numerous benefits that we cannot guarantee if you take communication or deposit payment off the Gig Salad website. Our booking system is easy to use and handles secure deposit payments from you to the Milwaukee Hip Hop Group of your choice.

Be sure that the quote/agreement your Hip Hop Group sends you outlines performance fees, travel fees, extras, arrival and departure times, cancellation policy, insurance information and other applicable details.

Raylyne Bourne

Raylyne Bourne (KLASSIK) writer, producer, engineer and professional artist were born on the north side in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Raylyne Bourne raised in a single parent household used hip hop as a way to vent and overcome the problems he endured as a teen male growing up without his father. “I used music as a way to speak from my heart and also to control angry” Raylyne says. Bourne has always made an impact in the Midwest and midsouth music scene with the slogan off “never become or a part of something you don’t know about”. One experience and lifelong lesson that stays with him is when he was with a local label who had the group B.K Clique who found themselves with a major deal from a single that he was on which brought the worst out of people due to money, copyrights and music business in general . Since then he realized writing and producing was only 10% of the process he became more focus on the other 90% and how he could utilize what he knows to become an mogul not just the next the next big artist. In 2000 Bourne was on a mixtape released by Memphis Car Audio and hosted by DJ Freddy Hydro (north Memphis gorilla pimp). Bourne also has released several mixtape from his Bourne Identity collection Series. Raylyne Bourne is not looking to be discovered but waiting to be introduced to the world of music.

Setup Requirements

From a simple chair to full-blown stage and lighting, there are certain configurations and needs that many performers and service providers require in order to provide the best possible experience at your event. Get a free quote request to check with Raylyne Bourne to find out what their setup requirements are.

Free Quote Request

Services

You might also like:

The After Party
1 review

Chicago's Premier top 40 cover band for weddings, corporate events, night clubs…

Wedding Band

Chicago, IL

Sol Def
0 reviews

Do you want a high energy band that will entertain your crowd and keep them on the…

Party Band

Little Rock, AR

Indigo 6 Band
0 reviews

"indigo 6" band is the Official House band for Caesars Pocono Resorts.…

Party Band

Olyphant, PA

DJ D. Jones
0 reviews

DJ D. Jones has a passion for creatively mixing and blending Hip-Hop, R&B, Pop…

Event DJ

Chicago, IL