Priscilla has performed in choirs, bands, duos, and as a solo artist for over 15 years in Maui, Nashville, San Francisco, and Portland. Classically trained on the piano since age 7, she has studied voice and guitar in Boston, Los Angeles, and Nashville.
She plays guitar, ukulele, and keyboard and offers songs from a variety of styles - from the latest pop love song to modern Hawaiian to classic pop/soft rock love songs. Born and raised in Nashville, TN, she can also authentically deliver a good country love song!
Priscilla is always open to learning new songs for your special day! Feel free to make requests. Aloha!
Price Range: $150 and up
Gig Length: 60 - 180 minutes
What to Expect
My original folk singer/songwriter songs are fun or poignant or have a satirical bent. It is a lively, fun show because I tap into my comedy/acting background to engage the audience with stories and anecdotes. There are a few easy sing-a-long opportunities, which I am so far batting 1000 for audience participation!
To mix it up, I also do covers from artists like Sara Bareilles, Miranda Lambert, Kacey Musgraves, Maren Morris, Emmy Lou Harris, and Patty Griffin.
Thank you so much for your consideration!
Priscilla has performed in choirs, bands, duos, and as a solo artist for over 15 years in Maui, Nashville, San Francisco, and Portland. She has lived on Maui off and on since 2004 and now lives in Kihei. Originally from Nashville, TN, she classically trained on the piano starting at age 7, and has studied voice and guitar in Boston, Los Angeles, Maui, and Nashville.
Priscilla sings contemporary and classic covers for events and weddings with guitar, ukulele, and keyboard. She is happy to learn new songs for your special day!
Additional Booking Notes
I can provide a full PA set up: Fender Passport Event, which includes a sound board and two speakers. I have plenty of cables and extension cords, as well as Shure mics and stands for the mics and speakers.
I play a Martin D35 and a Korg Kross keyboard.
It is just me, so can fit in a corner as long as the keyboard can squeeze in next to me.
I currently can do a two-hour show with a mix of originals and covers.
Past Booked Events
|August 04, 2018 • 6:00pm - 7:30pm||Porch Concert at the Orchid House - Sparta, IL|
|July 30, 2018 • 8:00pm - 8:45pm||Showcase at the Barrio|
|July 11, 2018 • 7:00pm - 9:00pm||Priscilla - Back on Maui at the Temple of Peace|
|June 16, 2018 • 7:30pm - 9:30pm||Priscilla's Music at Wine:30 Bistro|
1. 1, 2, 3, 4 – Plain White T’s
2. All of Me – John Legend
3. Always Remember Us This Way – Lady Gaga (from “A Star is Born”)
4. Chasing Cars (acoustic version) – Snow Patrol
5. Count on Me – Bruno Mars
6. Halo – Beyonce
7. Happy – Pharrell Williams
8. Ho Hey – The Lumineers
9. I Choose You – Sara Bareilles
10. I Do – Colbie Caillat
11. I Won’t Give Up – Jason Mraz
12. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
13. Love Is Easy – McFly
14. Make You Feel My Love – Adele
15. Marry You – Bruno Mars
16. No One – Alicia Keyes
17. On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons
18. Perfect – Ed Sheeran
19. Rhythm of Love – Plain White T’s
20. Seeing Blind - Niall Hooran & Maren Morris
21. Someone Like You – Adele
22. Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
23. A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
24. Use Somebody (acoustic) – Kings Of Leon
1. Better Together – Jack Johnson
2. Drop Baby Drop – The Manao Company
3. Guava Jelly – Bob Marley & the Wailers
4. Hawaiian Wedding Song – traditional
5. Rhythm of the Ocean – Hawaiian Style Band
6. Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
7. Stuck on you – Ekolu/Lionel Richie
8. White Sandy Beach - Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
1. Close to You – Carpenters
2. Come Away with Me – Norah Jones
3. Cowboy Take Me Away – Dixie Chicks
4. Don’t Know Much – Linda Rondstadt
5. Don’t Know Why – Norah Jones
6. Every Night – Paul McCartney
7. Feels Like Home – Linda Ronstadt
8. Ice Cream – Sara McLachlan
9. In Your Eyes – Peter Gabriel
10. Nightingale – Norah Jones
11. Thank You – Dido
12. We’ve Only Just Begun – Carpenters
1. Amazed - Lonestar
2. Bless the Broken Road – Rascal Flatts
3. Breathe – Faith Hill
4. Butterflies – Kacey Musgraves
5. Don’t You Want to Stay – Jason Aldeen & Kelly Clarkson
6. End Up with You – Carrie Underwood
7. From this Moment On – Shania Twain
8. God Gave Me You – Blake Shelton
9. I Hope You Dance – Lee Ann Womack
10. Music – Kelsea Ballerini
11. My Best Friend – Tim McGraw
12. Oh What a World – Kacey Musgraves
13. Making Memories of Us – Keith Urban
14. When You Say Nothing at All – Alison Krauss
15. You’re Still the One – Shania Twain
16. You’ve Got a Way – Shania Twain
1. All My Loving – The Beatles
2. All You Need is Love – The Beatles
3. At Last – Etta James
4. The Closer I Get to You – Roberta Flack
5. Father and Daughter – Paul Simon
6. Groovy Kind of Love – Phil Collins
7. Happy Together – The Turtles
8. I Will – The Beatles
9. (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life – Jennifer Warnes & Bill Medley (from “Dirty Dancing”)
10. In My Life – The Beatles
11, Into the Mystic – Van Morrison
12. Lovely Day – Bill Withers
13.. Power of Love – Huey Lewis & the News
14. Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
15. Lovely Day – Bill Withers
16. Power of Love – Huey Lewis & the News
17. Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
18. Songbird – Eva Cassidy/Christine McVie
19. Unchained Melody – The Righteous Brothers
20. What a Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
Influences & Inspiration
Having grown up in a small town near Nashville, Tennessee, I developed a taste for a wide range of music, and was subliminally influenced by country music and bluegrass. My folk, pop, new age, and rock influences include Billy Joel, The Beatles, Elton John, Glen Campbell, Jimmy Webb, Sting/The Police, James Taylor, John Denver, Carly Simon, Linda Ronstadt, Paul Winter, Emmy Lou Harris, Roberta Flack, Bonnie Raitt, David Wilcox, Cheryl Wheeler, Peter Gabriel, Eric Clapton, Steeley Dan, Tori Amos, Sheryl Crow, Faith Hill, Paula Cole, Patsy Cline, kd lang, Maroon 5 I also love funk and soul from the 70's!
These women inspire me these days and I cover some of their songs: Sara Bareilles, Miranda Lambert, Kacey Musgraves, Maren Morris, and Patty Griffin.
If you provide a PA, I will need to plug in a mic, guitar, and keyboard.
I can bring my own Fender Passport PA, extra cables and an extension cord.