Event Marketing & Planning for Corporate - Community - Grand Openings & Premieres
You take the applause. We take the headaches.
Price Range: $100 and up per hour | Custom Rates for Projects
What to Expect
I have planned dozens of successful events for exacting corporations and communities. These include international tours with presentations and lunch, annual meetings, community-wide candidates meetings, news and press meetings, large-scale educational events. I've worked with the hosting organization, developed the themes, the marketing strategies and designed the events. I have hired and trained speakers and wrote their speeches; worked with outside vendors and managed complex budgets. In addition, I've designed schedules that work for everyone -- even the strained calendars of state and federal elected officials. In addition, I designed and executed all the marketing. My meetings are beautifully orchestrated, well managed, profitable and well-attended. Let me help you and your organization succeed.
Amelia Townsend brings more than a decade of marketing leadership experience through her work with three international associations. These included the Finishing Contractors Association, Reston Association and the Parenteral Drug Association. As the Director of Marketing and Communications for these organizations, Amelia:
• Led all marketing efforts, including branding strategy, strategic planning and the development of successful ROI processes for all three associations.
• Managed budgets of more than $1 million dollars.
• Guided and inspired her staff members to learn and grow in their work.
• Created marketing efforts that resulted in record attendance at the premier PDA/FDA Joint Regulatory Conference and the Annual Meeting.
• Developed a new educational meeting at Reston Association that drew a standing-room only group of real estate agents.
• Created volunteer advisory boards for FCA and Reston Association.
• Developed strategic partnerships and built vendor relationships into partnerships.
• Produced a new magazine that became the number one source for information among members and created a new stream of non-dues revenue.
Born in Virginia, Amelia graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a BA in English and Radio, TV and Motion Pictures. She completed a Graduate Certificate in digital communication at UNC in 2007.
Past Booked Events
|September 02, 2017 • 6:00pm - 8:00pm||I Ain't Made That Way - Appalachia Cultural Arts|
|September 01, 2017 • 6:00pm - 10:00pm||I Ain't Made That Way- Keokee HS Reunion|
15 miles from Fair Oaks
Recent review: Superhero Stu had lots of great activities that kept the children really engaged. My child loved…
Children's Party Entertainment
3 miles from Fair Oaks
Recent review: I am so grateful to have been able to find this company! They are truly amazing. My daughter…
15 miles from Fair Oaks
Recent review: Very happy with Drinks by Design
25 miles from Fair Oaks
Recent review: Great job and great communication. Went off without a hitch. Thank you!!