My focus with photography is always about the proper story. Every photo shares a story. My competitors will give you the photo you ask for, I will guarantee you the photo you requested.
Price Range: $50 to $500
Languages: English, French
What to Expect
Process for an event and delivery of photos:
1) You hire me, and I will send you an invoice showing the price we have agreed on (DO NOT pay yet)
2) Either through a message or through a phone call you let me know what your vision is for the photos you would like to capture, this can also mean you tell me the story you want to convey from the event.
3) I take the photos at the event.
4) 2 Days afterwards you receive proofs (when you are satisfied with the proofs - PAY invoice)
5) After payment of invoice then you receive the final photos.
My background is in Mechanical Engineering and this has led me to become a detail focused individual when it comes to interacting and providing the final product. This means I am incredible process oriented making your life easier from the point of hiring me to the point of receiving the final photos.
Make sure that with the photographer you choose, you want to make sure of three things:
1) They tell the story you want them to tell: this can be seen in the facial expressions, the angles of the photos, and the lighting in the shots.
2) You understand the photographer's strengths: mine is in candids (which are made to look like posed photos), this allows for the event to be seen as 'polished' but authentic.
3) Finally the photographer has the equipment to get the shot necessary: anyone can be a photographer, but only a few have actually invested capital into buying the equipment to get the shots you want - I have a Canon 5D Mark iii with a 24-70 mm f2.8 lens.
Additional Booking Notes
The equipment I use on a job is a Canon 5D Mark iii with a 24-70mm f2.8 lens. If additional equipment is necessary I will add this a part of the quotation at the beginning of quoting a job.