As a dynamic and knowledgable speaker, Nancy will enlighten your group with her humorous style of presenting.
Currently Nancy is available for the following topics:
- Manage Behavior Early Childhood - Teens
- Early Childhood Workshops
- Stress and Avoiding Job Burn Out
- Parenting Skills:Getting Kids to Mind Before You Lose Your Mind!
- Parenting Skills: Train Up a Child In the Way He Should Go ...
- Finding and Meeting Your Personal Goals
- Creating Corporate Goals
- Using Affirmations in the Work Place
- Relaxation and Coping strategies
- Curbing Self-Destructive Behaviors
- Boost Productivity with Team Building
Contact us today to boost your team's growth, motivation, and success.
I attended the Parenting Skills Class called: Getting Kids to Mind before You Lose Your Mind! Nancy was the best speaker I've ever heard.....Two thumbs up!!!! I walked away with helpful parenting strategies for tantrums, non-compliance, and ideas for implementing positive behavior reward systems in our household. Nancy was funny, knowledgeable, and helpful. Thanks Nancy!!!!!
Price Range: $250. and up...call for rates for non-profit
What to Expect
Energetic, humorous, and informative! I am an inspiring speaker who easily engages the audience. Participants walk away enlightened, energized, and challenged. My goal is to teach and touch hearts with topics that are pertinent to our ever growing and changing world. Increase productivity, cooperation, and morale in your community through one lecture or a lecture series.
Nancy Garcia has provided trainings and professional development privately for over 20 years. She now brings her expertise to the public arena.
Her sincere, caring, and humorous approach draws you in as as she guides her audience to success by addressing stress, job burn out, finding and meeting your personal goal, parenting strategies that work, using affirmations in the work place, relaxation and coping, curbing destructive behaviors, and team building.
Nancy has provided trainings and classes for:
- Staff in Public Schools 1998 - 2013
- Colorado Consultant Co., 1998 – 2010
- Universities, 2006 – 20013
Additional speaking engagements:
• State Convention-Take Off Pounds Sensibly 1999 (Keynote Speaker)
• Center for Safe Schools Conference 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013
• Colorado Department of Education Conference, PBIS 2006, 2007
• Colorado Affective Needs Conference 2013
• Chicago Department of Education 2013
Nancy clings to the notion that our thoughts govern our actions, our actions control our productivity and successes!
Contact Nancy today to boost growth, motivation, and success.
Recent review: Mr Reed served as the emcee for our Iron Sharpens Iron National Men's Conference. His professionalism,…
Los Angeles, CA
INTERACTING is a motivational speaking program. It’s like a stand-up act, with a “MENU” of positive stories…
Business Motivational Speaker
Recent review: Man, what a joy! Traci is a real PRO when it comes to body language. We recently had the pleasure…
I love to inspire audiences to live with a forward-thinking spirit and be aware of all of the amazing possibilities…