**Serious inquiries only please.**
Every wedding and/or event in Hawaii wouldn't be complete without live Hawaiian musicians and Dancers. Makaona's Hawaiian Entertainment is the "epitome" of Aloha Spirit, and we can bring that last little touch of Aloha Spirit to your event!
- Hula Dancers (male or female)
- Tahitian Dancers (male or female)
- Kahiko (ancient) Dancing
- Lei Greeters
- Conch Shell Blowers
- Kahili Bearers
- Ukulele Players
- Guitar Players
- Bass Players
- Hula workshops (Hula lessons, flower lei making)
- Kahu (Minister)
They were very helpful, and were very responsive. Our Ukelele player was engaging, friendly, and very very good. I’d highly recommend to all.
Response from Makaona's Hawaiian/Hula Entertainment:
Thanks so much, Jackie! The situation that was happening touched my heart, and I definitely wanted to be a part of lifting everyone's spirits and sharing the true meaning of Aloha! Blessings to all of you! 🙏
I picked this company because their quote was reasonable.
That was my first choice, to be honest.
I was looking for a ukulele player to play for my husband's birthday on the beach.
When I was in the booking process, I was home in Texas so it was very hard for me to feel comfortable because of my lack of knowledge regarding entertainment in Hawaii.
Maka was my contact person.
The company texted and left voice messages to ensure my satisfaction, and that all my questions were answered.
The birthday dinner/event was incredible.
Jeremy Hirowaka was our Ukulele Player and showed up right on time.
His smile was infectious as well as his talent.
There was one song he admitted from my request that he did not know, but we could not even tell.
He played it so perfectly.
I'm so glad I picked this company for my event!
There will definitely be a next time for me.
Thank you so much,
Price Range: $100-$1,000
Phone Number: Call
- Studied the Hawaiian culture and hula for 26 years and counting.
- Performed in keiki hula competitions.
- Knowledge from 4+ kumu hulas ( hula teachers). One, who is now a judge in the Merrie Monarch.
- Dancing professionally for 16 years and counting.
- Traveled to Japan and the US mainland to perform and share the Hawaiian culture and arts.
- Current venues I dance at in Waikiki on the island of Oahu is the Princess Kaiulani Hotel, Sheraton Waikiki Hotel, Westin Moana Surfrider Hotel, and Luana Waikiki Hotel.
Upcoming Booked Events
|June 22, 2018 • 8:00pm - 8:45pm||Graduation|
|August 04, 2018 • 8:00pm - 8:30pm||Wedding Reception|
|September 03, 2018 • 6:00pm - 7:00pm||Wedding Cocktail Hour|
Past Booked Events
|June 21, 2018 • 8:00pm - 8:15pm||Surprise|
|May 27, 2018 • 12:00pm - 12:30pm||Children's Birthday Party|
|April 06, 2018 • 5:30pm - 8:30pm||Wedding Reception|
|March 29, 2018 • 6:30pm - 7:30pm||Dinner Party|
|January 31, 2018 • 8:00pm - 9:00pm||Birthday Party|
|January 03, 2018 • 6:00pm - 6:30pm||Wedding Reception|
|December 16, 2017 • 6:30pm - 7:30pm||Christmas Party|
|November 18, 2017 • 12:00pm - 3:30pm||House Party|
|September 21, 2017 • 3:00pm - 3:30pm||Wedding Ceremony|
|July 22, 2017 • 7:30pm - 9:30pm||Corporate Event|