I have been painting large works of art on canvas at charity events, concerts and clubs all over Los Angeles and Orange County for over 3 years.
I have painted for clients such as Buick Motors and TOMS Shoes, and at notable venues including the set for TV show Desperate Housewives, The Rooftop at The Standard Hotel in Los Angeles and The O.C. Great Park.
I provide all materials including a large canvas (at least 30" x 40"), non-toxic acrylic paints, clamp lights, and tarp.
I entertain and answer questions for guests, and paint consistently for up to 6 hours, providing an interesting experience for attendees.
Price Range: $400 - $1000
Gig Length: 180 - 480 minutes
What to Expect
An audience member should expect to see me painting a large work of art from start to finish in a 3 to 8 hour period.
My painting style ranges from representation figurative art, to a pop art inspired style. However, I do not do abstract work, and client will not have to worry about me randomly throwing paint on a canvas for 10 minutes and calling it art.
All of my work is representational, and is of an image that the client and audience will be able to recognize as something by the end.
I feel that painting large pieces are more interesting for an audience, so I work on a canvas size minimum of 30" x 40", but can work much larger for more compensation.
Your crowd will love me. Everybody does.
I am a professional fine artist and illustrator born and raised in Southern California. I have held solo art exhibitions in Las Vegas, NV and in Pomona, CA.
I have been live painting for notable clients and venues in Los Angeles and Orange County for over 3 years.
I have a passion for live painting and creating art in new places for crowds of curious onlookers.
I have an instagram following of over 13,000 followers, in which I advertise my live painting events to.
What to expect at your event:
• I will arrive at least an hour before the event begins to set up and prepare.
• I will provide all of my own supplies including a large canvas, paints, tarp, lights.
• I will either begin to sketch out my piece on canvas with charcoal, or continue to work on a piece from a previous show, making sure to change it in an interesting manner.
• I will paint consistently for up to 6 hours, with small 5-20 minute breaks
• Throughout the painting process, I interact with spectators, answering questions and taking pictures.
• When the even is over, I will clean and pack up my painting gear.
Electrical outlet within 6 ft