Lights By Brian™ provides customized lighting solutions for entertainment and social events. Though primarily a lighting company, Lights By Brian can provide full technical directorship for your event, contracting with other area vendors to provide a complete production package at a competitive price. At Lights By Brian, we love making you look amazing!
Brian was great to work with! Great gear, value and presentation for us. Highly recommend. Takes feedback very well.
Response from Lights By Brian:
Thank you very much for your business! It was a pleasure lighting your event.
Brian was extremely patient with me while I decided on what type of lights I needed for my event, Brian was extremely friendly, Brian arrived early and patiently waited for majority of the event to be setup, Brian arrived on time for breakdown, Brian is reliable, trustworthy, and affordable. I absolutely loved the quality of work he provided with the quality of lights his company provided. I have listed Brain as my provider for uplighting! He’s a keeper!
Lights By Brian really set the tone for my charity event. Brian was professional and creative. He consulted with me from beginning to the end of my event. As a result he chose the right types of lightning as well as the quantity of lighting. Which created exactly what I had envisioned for my event. Everyone raved about the good time they had at the event. I attribute much of that to Brian. I hope he'll consider lighting us up again in 2018.
Response from Lights By Brian:
Thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you, and I look forward to the next opportunity.
Price Range: $100 and up
Gig Length: 60 - 600 minutes
Insurance: $1,000,000 - General Business Liability
What to Expect
Lights By Brian(TM) is a full-service entertainment lighting company. We take the pressure off event planners when it comes to illuminating your talent! Lights By Brian provides all necessary labor and equipment for the job from load-in to load-out. Here's what you can expect when you book with us:
- Detailed consultation prior to quoting, in which exact requirements are laid out in full
- A site survey in which we determine what, if any, special limitations or challenges will be presented by the venue
- Clear specification of event timing, from the moment our crew arrives to the moment we walk off the grounds
- Flawless setup, operation, and tear-down
Most importantly, you can expect to be treated with the utmost professional care and respect.
Brian Henning, founder of Lights By Brian, has been involved in the theatre and concert lighting and production scene since 1995. With experience ranging from intimate back-yard parties to small theatrical productions to mid-size concerts of 500 or more spectators, Brian has developed a keen eye for quality production value.
Organizations with whom Brian has worked include:
- Northern High School chorus (Durham, NC)
- Nina Wheeler School of Dance (Durham, NC)
- Durham Arts Council (Durham, NC)
- Dancing from the Heart (Durham, NC)
- Footnotes Tap Ensemble (Carrboro, NC)
- Grace Churches International War Cry (Lynchburg, VA)
- Grace Church of Chapel Hill Camp EXP (Oak Hill, NC)
Brian maintains his passion for excellent lighting by staying on top of the latest trends in lighting technology, working closely with vendors located throughout central North Carolina.
Additional Booking Notes
Though each lighting package has unique needs, the following are some common requirements:
- Up to 100-amp 120-volt (phase-neutral) electrical service for smaller packages
- Up to 100-amp 240-volt (phase-phase) electrical service for larger packages
- Provision for dressed cable runs in areas of foot traffic
Past Booked Events
|April 07, 2018–April 08, 2018 • 2:00pm - 2:00am||Concert|
|November 11, 2017 • 6:00pm - 7:00pm||Religious Celebration|
|September 02, 2017 • 12:00pm - 2:00pm||Fundraiser|
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Recent review: Thanks for an amazing evening. Everything was perfect. I especially appreciated how easy you…
New York City, NY
Recent review: We had Laser Show perform as LED Robots and interact with guests at our 4th of July party on…
Recent review: I would recommend, especially with the value of the price!
Recent review: Shane DJ'ed our small wedding a couple weeks ago, and he did a fantastic job at keeping the dance…