Hello. My name is Leonor Woodworth. I am a professional voice talent with a professional studio setup. I can deliver clear, clean audio files for your voiceover project. Turnaround is typically within 3 business days. I am available to create a custom demo for your project upon request.
I have been in the voice industry for several years. I continue to take voice and acting workshops, classes, webinars to keep my voice skills up-to-date. I am a member of Amazon's Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX) and a scheduled reader for our local WXXI ABVI Reachout Radio.
I can deliver audio files in several formats. The typical request is MP3 or WAV. I'd love to hear more about your voice talent needs.
Price Range: $75 and up
Gig Length: 60 - 180 minutes
What to Expect
I can deliver clear, clean audio files from my professional studio.
Leonor A Woodworth, Rochester, NY, United States
VOCAL SERVICES OFFERED
• Multi-media applications (eLearning, video gaming, documentary)
• Radio and television commercials
• Automated telephony systems
• Flying Colors; W W II Creative; Jetvend Aviation LLC; Smarty Ears Apps
• Authors/Publishers - Clean Reads, Desert Breeze Publishing, Pelican Book Group, Hauser Publishing, Michelle Lynn Brown (author), Barbara Goss (author), Edward Dreyfus, Ph.D
• WXXI Reachout Radio
• Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX) narrator
• advanced training and copy-reading classes -- Voice Coaches/Creative Voice Development Group LLC
• intensive technique workshops – Edge Studio
• copy-reading workshop – Bill DeWees
• acting and voice movement workshops – Rochester Acting and Performing Arts (RAPA)
Delivery methods include digital formats (mp3, wav,..), CD
• Blue Bluebird large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
• Focusrite Scarlet 2i2 interface
• AKG K271 MK II headphones
• M-Audio BX5a speakers
• Twisted Wave (mac), Ableton Live 8
• Skype, Google Drive, Dropbox
Turnaround 1-3 days (other than long form narration)
• Natural and conversational
• Corporate educated and informative
• Sexy, fun
• Animated, playful
• North American/subtle New York accent/subtle Mexican accent
• Vocal range – middle age, female or male
• Public speaking (mentor, counselor for Boy Scouts)
• Fluent in English, basic Spanish
• Acting background
• Editing (audio)
• Familiar with area of Computer Software/Software Quality Engineering
• Experience working with elders in the Healthcare Industry
Additional Booking Notes
A complete listing of my professional studio setup is in my Bio.
Past Booked Events
|October 26, 2015||Studio Session|
This is not applicable for a voice talent.
|Leonor A Woodworth||Voice Talent|
Influences & Inspiration
I use my personal experiences to deliver the right voice for your project - educated, informed, sexy, compassionate, fun, playful
see BIO for studio setup
Recent review: David has it on both counts…..when he performs his Dean Martin tribute his vocals captivate…
Recent review: Georgia was incredible, punctual, and everyone was so amazed at her face paints! Would book her…
Recent review: Matt is areal gem! Truly a pleasure!
Recent review: Gareth was fantastic. Our whole group loved him. His repertoire included songs to please all…