Kim Photography LLC specialize in all events. Our photos are always alive and beautiful. We have all best equipment to perform at any light situation. You can get photos at the end of the event or next day if you need edited photos. You will see all the fun and emotion in all our event photos.
What to Expect
-Deposit: 50% to reserve the time slot, 50% due at the photoshoot.
-Event Photography: 3 days delivery on google drive and online gallery
-Event Videography: up to 7 days with edited video. Next day delivery available at an additional charge.
Portrait and Wedding photography
What to Expect Before, During & After Your Shoot.
A photo shoot—whether it’s an engagement, wedding, newborn or family session—isn’t just about the day of. The process can start weeks or even months before, and extends through a post-shoot process to finalize editing, retouching and product delivery.
We’re all about creating a truly personal, truly immersive experience for our clients—and that starts with you. Here’s a step-by-step look at the process, and the important part you play in getting the best pictures:
1) Before the consultation: This is definitely one of the most fun parts of the process. Check out Pinterest for inspiration on location, poses, props and general styling. Start thinking about your style and what you’re looking for in your session.
2) The consultation: Ask questions, look through our portfolio and figure out what approach you’d like to see in your session and final prints. If you’ve found great inspiration in step #1, bring print outs or websites along! We’ll discuss how you intend to use the images—save the dates, invites, artwork, framing, etc—and help you refine the message you’re looking to convey within your session.
3) Finalizing the details: After we determine a location we’ll confirm a date, time and, based on that information, help you finalize apparel, props and poses.
Hi, I’m Kim Dung Ho. I’m a corporate headshot, event, portrait and wedding photographer in Las Vegas.
It’s my passion to create photographs that capture people’s natural beauty to make every photo a cherished “memory to keep”.
I focus on QUALITY, not quantity. I deliver high-quality prints, wall art and premium albums as well as matching social media albums.
I’m a proud Ambassador of Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce. I have worked with many local families to capture portraits and images of their events. I have also worked with large corporations on their grand openings, ribbon cuttings and award ceremonies.
I was born and raised in Vietnam. I graduated as a pharmacist in Vietnam and I came to the US to pursue my MBA degree and obtained it in 2007. At that time, I met my husband and started a family. We had our daughter in 2011. We live in Las Vegas and I fell in love with the desert’s beauty.
In my spare time I enjoy taking photos of nature, animals, birds in flight and of-course people. I have to admit that my favorite subject is my daughter.
My company is Kim Photography LLC., licensed in the State of Nevada.
Wedding Photography: Custom quote
Full day Wedding: Packages $3000, $3500, $4500 include Premium Wedding album, premium edits, wall arts, etc...
I’m a proud Ambassador of the Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce. I have worked with small businesses large corporations on their grand openings, ribbon cuttings and award ceremonies.
More event photographers are always available for larger events.
My corporate clients include:
- AEMP Association of Equipment Management Professionals
- Nevada Corporate Headquarters
- Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Dignity Health Las Vegas - St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
- Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance (LVGEA)
- Metal Partners International | Rebar Fabricators & Distributors
- Arcata Associates, Inc.
- M Holdings
- Project Black Rabbit
- Trend Micro
- Tribune Media
- WAX - Worldwide Asset eXchange™
- Aurora Event Team
- Asian Community Development Council
- MANAO | Motivate Achieve Navigate Advocate Own
- Qatar Development Bank
- OP3 Global -Qatar- Dubai -Oman- Bahrain -Singapore
and many more
CORPORATE EVENT PRICING
- $350/ first 2 hours/all photos out of the camera; Editing: +$100
- Additional hour: $150; editing: +$50
-Half day 4 hours: $750/all edited images (around 400 images)
-Full day 8 hours: $1500/all edited images (around 800 images)
EVENT VIDEOGRAPHY PRICING
- $400/1 hour/all footages/2 minutes edited video
- $700/2 hours/all footages/ up to 5 minutes edited video
- $850/3 hours/all footages/ up to 10 minutes edited video
- $1000/4 hours/all footages/up to 15 minutes edited video
- $250/additional hour/all footages
- $2000/8 hours/all footages/ up to 20 minutes edited videos
- Custom packages.
- Work with local non-profit organizations' budgets.