Jeff has been telling the world what other people do for over 26 years. Following a successful career in Advertising, Marketing, and Production, Jeff has been a sought after Public Speaker since 2004. He has enjoyed speaking over 500 times and reaching tens of thousands of professionals across North America.
Speaking As a Business Strategy – Positioning yourself as the Expert in the front of the room.
Chamber of Commerce: Plaque on the Wall or Source of Revenue? – Imagine turning that Plaque into Profits!
Conversation Starters vs. Conversation Killers – How to tell people what you do so they want to know more. And tell their friends about you.
Price Range: Negotiable
Gig Length: 20 - 480 minutes
Insurance: As Needed
What to Expect
Jeff helps his clients turn the right prospects into loyal customers, keep them happy, and tell their friends to become customers, too. He trains professionals to use Business Networking and Business Speaking to generate bottom line revenue. In other words, Jeff specializes in The Path to The Cash.
Jeff has been telling the world what other people do for over 30 years. Following a successful career in Advertising, Marketing, and Production, Jeff has been a sought after Public Speaker since 2004. He has enjoyed speaking over 500 times and reaching tens of thousands of professionals across North America.
Jeff helps his clients turn the right prospects into loyal customers, keep them happy, and tell their friends to become customers, too.
Jeff has received rave reviews speaking to trade associations, sales organizations, national conventions, corporate teams, and business groups. His individual and group programs assist professionals, who are responsible for generating revenue, create great opportunities to sell. His training programs include new messaging, maximizing business speaking opportunities, identifying valuable target prospects, creating campaigns to drive traffic, getting results through existing and new relationships, and creating language that attracts the people his clients want to meet.
Jeff Klein has an extensive background in creative services, sales, training, and management in both the for-profit and non-profit arenas. He excels in dealings with people individually and in small groups in sales, training, and customer service environments. A clear, concise communicator, Jeff has a proven track record of brainstorming initiatives, finding leads, tracking referrals, making presentations, facilitating negotiations, spearheading projects, and closing deals.
His experience includes representing The Studios at Las Colinas, the largest Soundstage facility in the Southwest, and working with the Texas Rangers Baseball Club and Dallas Stars Hockey production teams. He spent the late 1990’s representing the Texas Motion Picture Industry as the Executive Director of the Texas Association of Film/Tape Professionals. Jeff’s Film, TV, and Video Clients included American Airlines, PepsiCo, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Southwest Airlines, EDS, Ford, WISHBONE!, Goodyear, Frito Lay, and JCPenney, Adolfson & Peterson Construction, and Sign-A-Rama.
Jeff has served on non-profit boards for the Dallas Jewish Community, the SwimPlus Foundation, Team Networking, and the Young Professionals of Plano, part of the Plano Chamber of Commerce. His volunteer work includes the Susan G. Komen Race For the Cure, the Anti-Defamation League and his Synagogue in Plano.
Selected Topic Titles:
• Speaking As a Business Strategy – Positioning yourself as the Expert in the front of the room will drive revenue to any business. Practical speaking solutions from the Expert on Business Speaking.
• Conversation Starters vs. Conversation Killers – How to tell people what you do so they want to know more. And tell their friends about you.
• Chamber of Commerce – Plaque on the Wall or Source of Revenue? – Too many business owners see their Chamber membership as a civic obligation and don't take advantage of the contacts and opportunities available. Imagine turning that Plaque on the Wall into Profits for Your Business!
• The 4 C’s of Business Messaging – Stop confusing your customers. Get your prospects to listen. Make sure the person answering the phone says the same things about your business as the sales staff and the boss.
• Identifying Your Ideal Target Members – Member recruiting for non-profits and trade associations using basic advertising techniques.
• Public Speaking for Fun & Profit – The main reason people get nervous about public speaking is because they are unprepared. This talk offers actionable tools for businesspeople asked to speak.
Additional Booking Notes
I rarely use PowerPoint or slides of any kind. Of course, there are exceptions. We can discuss this when we get to talking about details.
I provide handouts and expect the event to make available copies for each attendee.
I prefer a wireless body microphone.
Past Booked Events
|September 24, 2015 • 7:00pm - 8:00pm||Facilitating Panel Discussion for MPI DFW|
Influences & Inspiration
I'm an interactive speaker and not a lecturer. Speakers who involve their audience like Zig Ziglar and Jeffrey Gitomer have inspired me.
Business Motivational Speaker
You have less than 10 seconds to capture the attention of potential customers. This means your message must…
Business Motivational Speaker
Recent review: It is hard to write a review for a body language expert as you cannot see my body language as…
Recent review: Dr. Jon performed for a ladies association luncheon in walden in Montgomery Texas. The ladies…
Recent review: Mr. Steelman's event was such a wonderful opportunity and it was quite a success. Sharing his…