Great music, classy times, lots of fun, spectacular dancing, and memorable moments! We consult with you to plan the musical entertainment, we develop a time line to ensure your celebration flows smoothly, we're sensitive to the mood you want created, and we focus on you while involving guests.
Price Range: Contact for rates
Insurance: $1,000,000 - Commercial general liability insurance $1,000,000/$2,000,000
What to Expect
- Full consultation to plan the disc jockey portion of the event
- Coordinating on-site with caterer, videographer and photographer
- Professional attire (tuxedo, vest, tie) and appearance as appropriate
- Interactive master of ceremonies; making announcements as needed
- Custom introductions; voice-overs; personalized messages
- Upbeat background music as guests socialize and dine
- Wireless microphone for blessing, toasts, dedications, etc.
- Dance instruction; organizing a variety of group dances
- Complete party packages with maracas, tambourines, leis, YMCA hats, limbo pole, hula hoops, walla balla . . .
- High-quality, state-of-the-art sound systems and equipment
- Extensive, up-to-date music libraries featuring 100's of artists and 1,000's of songs
- Variety of lighting options:
• Wireless LED ambience architectural uplighting to add color
accents to walls, pillars, and ceilings (single or multi-color mode with
fade, strobe, and chase effects) To view uplighting CLICK HERE
• Nightscape ceiling lighting (laser stars with ever-changing nebula
cloud for "Dancing Under the Stars" effect)
• Dance-floor lighting (revolving white and multi-color disco, strobe,
multi-color geometric patterns with flowers, stars, crescents, waves,
zig-zags and dots)
JD Firestone (aka "JD the DJ"), an accomplished dancer and music
enthusiast, got his start in the entertainment business by volunteering at local radio stations. He then moved his performance into the nightclub venue, and with the love and support of his wife Cheryl, eventually started their own company JD Productions, providing quality disc jockey entertainment for all occasions.
From 1995 through 2003, JD Productions was a proud member of the
Central Valley Bridal Association, a non-profit organization consisting of over 50 different wedding merchants from the Fresno area who promote professionalism and integreity within the bridal industry. JD actively served on its Board of Directors for many years.
In late 2003, JD and Cheryl relocated JD Productions, now known as
JD Productions Quality DJ Entertainment, to Roseville in the greater
Sacramento area of Northern California. In 2004, their company joined the Association for Wedding Professionals International, an organization which stresses professional and ethical behavior within the wedding industry.
JD is also a member of the ADJA (American Disc Jockey Association). JD serves as an active board member of ADJA's Sacramento chapter.
JD uses an engaging, interactive style so attendees become part of the
celebration, rather than just observers on the sidelines. Cheryl, who brings a woman's perspective to the mix, assists JD behind the scenes with scripting, rehearsing, and offering song suggestions for some events.
Additional Booking Notes
We require a standard grounded outlet 110 volts.
• All events, we provide a complete sound system with backup equipment available on site.
• Equipment set-up and tear-down time varies from 1 to 2 hours each depending on the amount of speakers needed and lighting options selected.
• For outdoor events, client needs to provide adequate protection from the elements.
St Louis, MO
Recent review: Working with Ryan and the St. Louis Big Band was an absolute delight! They are so professional,…
Recent review: Very professional, courteous and prompt.
Recent review: Andre delivered just what we asked for; great music for a wonderful Christmas Eve party. He and…
Recent review: Played at my restaurant and we have a very diverse crowd and he got everyone boppin! People ate…