- Dallas, TX
- Leadership/Success Speaker
- Travels nationwide
- $5,000-$7,500 includes all travel expenses
Dr KAZ is an award winning international keynote speaker, consistently rated in the top 1% of speakers world-wide, has personally coached 3 Olympic teams, 3 pro-teams and 34 Olympians and spoken to over 1, 473 organizations on how to Out-think, Out-do and Out-live your competition.
What to Expect
Award Winning Speaker
Consistently scores in the top 1% of rated speakers
Authentic/Original material created by Dr KAZ
High energy, interactive, sessions that inform, involve, inspire and ignite your audience
Dynamic, thought provoking, standing ovation programs delivered every time
Easy to do business with - here's what others have said:
In my 20 plus years as a meeting planner, I have never had a speaker that has made such an impact on the audience. Four weeks after the program, members are still reflecting on your presentation, talking about what steps they have taken in their own organizations and are crying for more information. Your presentation was even discussed at yesterday’s board meeting!
CSAE is not an easy organization to please. As association executives, these members hear presentations every day and are bombarded with high-powered, quality presentations. Few, if any, of these programs have long-lasting effects. Your program is in a league of its own – a truly rare find!
I can’t thank you enough for sharing information to this membership in a fun, easy-to-understand way. You are the consummate professional speaker.
• You did your homework and were extremely conversant with the issues facing associations executives. I appreciated your interviewing members and carefully researching and understanding the trends as stated by ASAE in their reports, “Facing the Future” and “Embracing the Future”
• Your ability to weave useable information with practical humor, eased the tension, and involved everyone in the learning process
• Your use of audio-visual technology combined with classic facts helped to reinforce your points to our group
• Your assistance in pre-conference marketing from writing articles for the Executive Memo, and promoting the annual program at our trade show 2 months prior was a real plus in adding conference attendees
• Your post-conference summary report added so much value to your already extensive handout from the day of the presentation
I appreciate your professionalism and your love for life. When the members are still thanking me for your presentation, I thank you for your involvement in making CSAE look good and our annual conference one to be remembered for years to come.
Joan Tezak, CAE, CMP
Dr KAZ, is an award winning international speaker, who has worked with Fortune 100 companies, international associations, 3 Olympic teams and 34 Olympians for US, Australian and Pacific Rim. She’s known to many throughout the world as the “Queen of Questions”.
Dr KAZ works with movers and shakers and impact makers on exceeding their potential through “Competitive Balance – where intensity meets inner peace and moment explodes. When you are seeking more power, passion, pizzazz, and peace that impacts your productivity and profits – call KAZ. She works in organizational
Dr KAZ shares the latest in research, case studies and how she’s overcome 7 totaled vehicles, 6 near death experiences, 5 major career boo boo’s, 4 limiting beliefs, 3 houses burning down, 2 broken necks, and being financially, emotionally and physically bankrupt. She’ll make everyone a believer in – “where your attention goes, your energy flows!” She enlightens and empowers audiences to challenge what is, change what is not working and champion causes that impact the greater good.
In her own words, “I work with people who want to BE more and organizations that want to DO more.” She also lives by her creedo – “I’d rather wear out than rust out!”
You are either an influencer or being influenced – the choice is always yours!
Additional Booking Notes
projector and screen for 2-3 short activities and 2-3 short videos
wifi if possible
projector and screen