We are a mobile disc jockey service, providing quality entertainment throughout mid-GA. We offer party lights, professional sound equipment, professional announcements, and so much more. With our ability to "read" the audience and provide your favorite music, your friends will be calling you up Monday to let you know they had the best time ever! The bottom line is, we’re just plain fun!! Drop us a line or give us a call for your next event.
He was able to do my Son & Daughter-in-Laws at the last minute. He was the most Caring, PROFESSIONAL, Respectable and Enjoyable person I have ever had the Pleasure to work with. Everyone at the wedding was complementing on how Wonderful the music was. Thank You from the bottom of our hearts. You can not go wrong with DJ SMITTY!!!!!
DJ Smitty did such an amazing job DJ'ing for our wedding! We had a destination wedding in Key West, Florida and we felt so comfortable knowing that DJ Smitty would be taking care of the wedding for the ceremony and reception, as well as video services! They were very flexible in the types of music and throwing a fun party at the reception. They were a pleasure to work with, and I would highly recommending hiring them for any weddinig entertainment!
DJ Smitty did an excellent job DJ-ing for my wedding. He was very flexible with the music selection and had a wide variety of songs to listen to. Everyone had a really good time and he kept the party going.
After fussing with several DJs about price and music selection, DJ Smitty saved the day! He was willing to meet every need for my wedding reception and never once seemed like he was in it for the money. I planned my 250+ person wedding in about 5 months for less than $8000, and Smitty fit right into my mix and was so willing to work with my budget. Did I mention that the day before the wedding we spoke about him providing a sound system for the ceremony as well, even though it wasn't in the original contract? He pulled it off at the drop of a hat! He has a WONDERFUL selection of music! The only negative I have, which isn't even that big of a deal, is that he didn't space out the fast dance songs very well. We were all worn out after a few songs and had to clear the dance floor for a rest. He took the hint and played some slow songs, though! That's about the only suggestion I would have for him, to mix up the fast and slow songs a little more. He was nothing but professional, kept the reception going, made appropriate announcements, and even joined us on the dance floor for a line dance! Highly recommended! He came to my home for a pre-wedding consultation with absolutely no pressure and brought his laptop with the DJ software he uses. He dressed formally and arrived at the location HOURS before the ceremony to test the equipment so that things would go off without a hitch. After our first consultation, I knew that my DJ choice would no longer be a wedding planning stressor!
About a year ago, a band that I book and DJ Smitty collaborated at a private party. Not only did the DJ play appropriate music to compliment the band's style, he also kept the crowd enthusiastic and entertained throughout the evening and well into the night. He was punctual, professional, and exactly what the event coordinators were looking for. He has an impressive resume and the talent to back it up. I will never use any DJ other than DJ Smitty. He IS the best.
Had a blast! Music was spot on!!! Thanks a bunch! You'll be hearing from me again, for sure!
We have used DJ Smitty Entertainment for many of our gigs in the Middle Georgia area, and the entire package is TOP-NOTCH! As an 80's Metal Tribute Band, GREAT WHITE LION SNAKE always strives to put on the biggest and best productions possible and DJ Smitty Entertainment has continually gone above and beyond these demands to put on the best show possible for the fans, as well as ourselves. Do yourselves a favor and contact them for your next event!
- Jef Leppard (Great White Lion Snake)
DJ Smitty entertained the Georgia Firefighters Burn Foundation during a fund raising event for the burned childrens camp. He did a great job and the kids absolutely loved him, especially as we took over the dance floor. His personality is great, he is funny, witty and has a great selection of music. I would highly recommend him to entertain any event you may have going!
Having know DJ Smitty for quite sometime now we have became good friends. His company did the music for my 20 year high school reunion and we had an awesome time. Everyone loved the music and the experience that he brought to the party.He knows his music very well, knows how to read a crowd and keeps the energy going at all times.Thanks Smitty for making the Southwest High School class of 89 Reunion one we will never forget.
Thanks louie for hooking me with DD, who still rock!! And u did a great job at our reunion. Thanks!!!
While helping plan a benefit for the Georgia Firefighters Burn Foundation I was suddenly notified that we may not have a DJ for the event inside the club. A mutual friend got me in touch with DJ Smitty and he came through and saved the day. Not only prepared with profesional equipment and style, but got very involved with the planning process as a whole. Thanks for your hard work and dedication. I would be very happy to recomend your services to anyone nationwide.
- Kenny Edwards
Price Range: $300 - $750
With a little over 8 years in the business, we've figured out how to bring you quality entertainment at an affortable cost. So you may ask yourself, why choose DJ Smitty Entertainment Services?
1)Our Ability to “Read” the Crowd. We know just what songs your audience will want to hear no matter what the occasion. We are able to take a look around a room and "read" the audience, something many disc jockeys fall short of. We won't try to impress an audience with music they’ve never heard of before. And while there's a core selection of about 200 songs that can work at any gathering, we like to bring our catalogue of 68,000+ songs just in case there's something out of the ordinary that your audience may request.
2) Our enthusiasm. We're just plain fun! We’re polite, professional and smiling throughout the evening. We feed off of our audience. The more fun the audience has, the more fun we have. We understand that you're paying for entertainment and we strive to give you every penny's worth.
3) Our cost. Shop around because you should get what you’ve paid for. While the majority of entertainment that you will come across is more expensive than our fees, there are some DJs that will come cheaper. With the more expensive DJs, you're paying for their insurance on their equipment, their dry cleaning for their tuxes and other assorted costs that you'll never see or experience. And the cheaper DJs are usually less experienced and have less professional equipment. We feel that we ask a fair price for the services which we provide without gouging the customer. Just remember, you get what you pay for.
4) Most bands know less than a hundred songs. We bring over 60,000 songs to every party. We've got your musical tastes covered, no matter what genre you prefer. Very few bands can play both country AND dance music and mix it up where it sounds good.
5) Our diversity. We don't just specialize in rock or country or 80’s we have it all. No matter how obscure your audience's taste in music may be, we feel that we can play at least one song to please them. Everything from classic rock to reggae to blues and yes 80’s & 90’s. And not just one song from each category we have at least 100 songs from every musical
6) Our reputation. DJ SMITTY ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES are always set up and ready to perform no later than 30 minutes BEFORE your party starts. We stay at the party and keep it going steadily until you tell us to leave. We're courteous to all guests and make sure we do everything we can to make every guest happy. It is our goal to have your friends call you on Monday morning to let you know that they had the best time in years at your party.
7) Our show. We offer a light show that's mesmerizing with state-of-the-art sound-activated lights, laser beams, mirror balls, fog and even a bubble machine that produces hundreds of bubbles a minute making for unique wedding photos as bubbles swirl around the bride and groom during their first dance.
So in summary, we've given you seven good reasons not to look any further, DJ Smitty Entertainment is your one-stop-shop for all your entertainment needs.
Entertainment To Remember DJ Service(68)
88 miles from Warner Robins
14 Verified Bookings
Recent review: He was punctual, easy to work with, and played good music that everyone enjoyed! Would use him…
88 miles from Warner Robins
21 Verified Bookings
Recent review: Shane arrived on time and set up quickly. He played songs from my request list and other songs…
88 miles from Warner Robins
6 Verified Bookings
Recent review: He was on time and responsive. Great Event!
DJ Pop n Lock(0)
88 miles from Warner Robins
DJ Graham Paul, better known by his stage name, DJ Pop , is a professional mobile/club DJ for Green Bay /Milwaukee/Chicago…