Dante is on of the top stand-up comedians in the world. He has appeared on over 40 tv shows. He was a cast member on NBC's Last Comic Standing. He also had his own sitcom on BET. He has performed for more US troops than anyone since Bob Hope. He performs clean or dirty and can even style his act to your event. In his 24 years as a comic he has performed at over 1, 000 corporate functions. He has also been an auctioneer for over 200 charity and fundraising events. His style of mixing comedy and a hard sell drives up the grand total of every auction he is involved in! For more information go to www.comicdante.com
What to Expect
When you hire me you get...
1. Professionalism. In 33 years I have never missed a show or messed up a show. I am always early and I am very easy to deal with.
2. I can perform very dirty to very clean and everything in between. I however perform for adults, Clean to me is what you can say on The Tonight Show.
3. Experience. In 33 years of comedy, I have performed in over 25 countries, 48 states and thousands of venues. I've performed hundreds of College, Cruise Ship and corporate shows. I've also performed at and have been an auctioneer for hundreds of Charity and fundraising events. I know my audience. I have performed at The Comedy Store, an urban club and the Beverly Hills Country club all in one day.
4. Funny. I am a headliner. I kill on stage every night. I have hours worth of material and I get standing ovations at 1/2 of my shows.
5. My act deals with, relationships, travel, family, stories and many impressions.
One of the top comedians in the world! A Great headliner with over 33 years in Comedy!
He was a cast member on NBC's Last Comic Standing! Winner of the most B.E.T. Comedy Awards! He has performed for more US troops than anyone since Bob Hope! Grand Prize winner of ABC's America's Funniest People! Dante has appeared in over 40 TV shows and Movies! Winner of over 20 comedy contests! He has opened for and performed with Richard Pryor, Milton Berle, Robin Williams, Andrew Dice Clay, Sam Kinison and more! He can perform Dirty to corporate clean! He is a regular at the Comedy Store and The Improv and has performed all over the world. Dante has performed to over one million people live!
He has also written and directed many films and commercials. He currently stars in the new war movie UNFALLEN with Michael Madsen, that Dante also directed.
Dante's Fiance Rebekah Kochan is also a comedian and is available to open for Dante anywhere on the road. She has starred in many films. She hosted the AVN Awards on Showtime to over 30 million viewers. She and I were also Joan River writers on E! Fashion Police.
"As a corporate or clean comedian, I tell jokes you could do on NBC. I am not so squeaky clean that I can do a show for kids. If that's what you are looking for I am the wrong guy, but I am clean enough to do my act on the radio. I perform for adults. I just like to make that clear up front."
Additional Booking Notes
THESE NOTES ARE JUST FOR COMEDY CLUBS AND BIG VENUES!!!!
LIGHTS, SOUND, DRESSING ROOM, VENUE, STAGE EQUIPTMENT:
1. Promoter agrees to provide a clean private dressing room when available. To be stocked with water.
2. Venue will always provide DANTE with no less than 3 free drinks per show. He will receive all sodas and water complementary. If
the venue has food, DANTE shall be provided with a free meal per day.
3. Promoter agrees to provide DANTE with a microphone (Long cord or wireless), a strait stand, and a stool or chair per performance.
4. Promoter must provide a stage no less than 8 x 8 raised. Unless the event is corporate then an open area is alright. There
is to be no space ( a dance floor) between DANTE and the audience.
5. No rehearsal or sound check is to be required of DANTE.
6. Venue may not require DANTE to abide by a dress code or any other rules other than the law.
1. If there is no opening act for DANTE, he will require an introduction.
2. DANTE must have the right of approval of any and all opening acts and the length of their performance.
3. DANTE must always receive a minimum of 10 complementary tickets per performance.
4. Promoter shall not sell any merchandise which utilizes the likeness, name or any other material involving DANTE with
out prior written consent.
5. DANTE does not use his last name (RUSCIOLELLI), and it should never be used for promotions, on the show or in any
way other than for his check, hotel or airline tickets.
6. DANTE will not be required to do radio or TV unless agreed upon before the signing of the contract. But he may do it if
7. Promoter and employees may not do or say anything to defame DANTE.
8. In the event DANTE is not the headliner, he must be billed as SPECIAL GUEST. If he is co-headlining, DANTE must be
billed first and have the right to decide his position on the show. He is never to be paid less than any other performer on
the show. (Unless he has agreed to open for the headliner)
THIS IS NOT REQUIRED:
If you would like to provide DANTE with gifts as a thank you or to make his stay more enjoyable, these are a few of his favorite
things...... Monster Energy Drink (Blue can), Southern Comfort, Moscato wine, Gran Marnier, Fruit, Goji Berries, Diet Pepsi,
Diet Dr. Pepper, Massage, Gift cards, hair cuts, meals and Wheat thins. If you enjoys DANTE a letter of recommendation would
be great. Send by E Mail to uities and bonuses are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Upcoming Booked Events
|September 21, 2018 • 5:00pm - 9:00pm||Private show|
|October 04, 2018–October 06, 2018 • 8:00pm - 10:00pm||The Looney Bin Wichita|
|October 19, 2018 • 12:00am - 3:00am||The Dirty at 12:30 Show In Las Vegas|
Past Booked Events
|September 05, 2018–September 08, 2018 • 12:00pm - 12:00pm||Fashion Week in New York|
Influences & Inspiration
Jim Carrey, Robin Williams, Richard Pryor, Chris Rock, Andrew Dice Clay, Sam Kinnison, Bob Hope, Rich Little, Cheech and Chong