Four Leaf Face Painting:
Face, Body, Belly painting and Glitter Tattoos!
Fantastically Fun Artistic designs brought right to you!
Colorful Creations for ANY Event!
Parties of any size or theme, the designs will be adapted to your needs!
Price Range: $150 and up
Gig Length: 120 - 360 minutes
Languages: American Sign Language, English
Insurance: $3,000,000 - Beauty and Bodywork Insurance
What to Expect
An absolutely fantastic time! Let your guests creativeness run wild. From Lions and Tigers to Princess and Mermaids, or even just a beautiful floral design.
HOW TO BEST ENJOY THE FACE PAINTING EXPERIENCE
• Allow plenty of space for me the paint each persons face.
• Do not allow children to play with the paint and tools.
• Have someone hold all food, drink, and loose items for you.
• I am a PRO! No need to hold your child's hair or head, I got this! :)
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE
• THIS IS A BUMP-FREE/BULLY-FREE/BAD MANNERS-FREE ZONE
• Please be on your best behavior
• Since a specific time-frame for painting is allotted, the last person to be painted will be clearly stated.
• SLEEPING , CRYING, or SICK CHILDREN CANNOT NOT BE PAINTED
• I never paint anyone who does not want to be painted.
(TEARS BREAK MY HEART AND MAKE THE PAINT RUN)
• Due to having more sensitive skin, children may have their arms painted instead of their face.
Some paints such as Blues and Greens are strongly pigmented and may linger on the skin or stain certain surfaces.
*To clean wash with soap and water *
I have been a face painter for 3 years but have always enjoyed bring happiness to people of all ages! My favorite part is the twinkle in a kids eye when they look into the mirror for the first time!
I am located in Gilbertsville, Pa and will extend my services to anyone within the Southeastern, Pa area!
Bringing colorful creations to ANY event!
Additional Booking Notes
Spots are filling up fast, let's get you in there!
• Bookings are held on a first come - first served basis
• When booking your event with Four Leaf Face Painting, a $25 non-refundable deposit is required upon reservation
• Unfortunately, if the deposit is not received within 24 hours, your reservation will be cancelled
• When booking your date, the start and end time must be specified
• A date and time cannot be "penciled in"
• The balance will be due upon my arrival at the event
• Forms of payment: Cash or Check (made payable to "Christi Draves")
• If your event should be canceled or postponed for any reason, the deposit will not be returned or refunded.
•The deposit cannot be used toward a future date.
•In the event that I need to cancel your reservation, every effort will be made to find a replacement painter. If a replacement painter cannot be found or you do not want one , your deposit will be returned to you.
*A rain date cannot be held without a deposit.*
YOUR THEME + TIMING
• At your event, a "menu" board of designs will be displayed for the guests to choose from. To accommodate larger groups, quick but beautiful cheek or hand art can be done
•For private parties please provide me with an accurate number of guests to be painted and what your theme is
•The menu board for your event will depend on theme, the number of guests, AND the time booked
• Four Leaf Face Painting designs are all hand painted. Per hour, the designs average:
-approx. 8-10 moderate to full faces
-approx. 10-12 half face designs
-approx. 20 quick + gorgeous cheek or hand art
Regarding children's parties:
• Please be sure to book enough time for everyone - including the grown ups!
• If scheduling allows, I may be able to stay longer and can offer a "time add-on" in 30 minute increments.
•If only the children are to be painted at your event,please be the one to let the grown ups know!
FOR LARGE EVENTS SUCH AS COMMUNITY EVENTS OR SCHOOL EVENTS
a volunteer from your organization would be super helpful and appreciated! This person would act as a LINE SUPERVISOR. The line supervisor would stay with me throughout the event and assist with:
- keeping the line in order
- ending the line (so you are not charged for extra time)
- letting everyone know face painting is closed
At your event it would be helpful if you could provide me with:
-1 standard size table(card)
-Shade from sun or protection from wet weather
**If possible it would be preferred to be indoors.**
With your DATE, TIME, PARTY LOCATION, THEME + NUMBER OF GUESTS.
*If you do not wish to supply your home address, please provide the closest landmark or intersection to allow for an accurate quote*
Please contact me so we can discuss your specific needs!
Influences & Inspiration
The Wolfe Brothers
Sally Ann Lynch
And many many other wonderful artists!
If possible, please provide me with a small table and one to two chairs.
Recent review: We had Elsa,and Elmo from Fairytalepartyphilly and they were outstanding !!! All my guests asked…
Recent review: We threw a Disney themed party for our kids and their friends. We hired Moana from Once Upon…
Sinking Spring, PA
Recent review: Absolutely amazing balloon creations. This was the hit of the party! We will definitely be using…