I have over 20 years of experience and have drawn for many events including Adventureland, Blank Park Zoo, Drake, Principal, many corporate functions, weddings, festivals, colleges, birthday parties and many other events!
I can draw a person every 3 minutes on average and that includes full body. I draw on high quality bond paper and will give your guest something to have for years to come!
Working with Steph was great. She is quick, efficient, and very talented! The guests really enjoyed have her as apart of our event! I would recommend/use her again!
We had Steph at our After Prom event. She did a great job doing caricatures for the kids. They really appreciated having something that they could take home from the event.
Steph did an absolutely wonderful job at our Grand Opening event. She has so much talent! She is also very quick and many guests were able to enjoy getting a caricature. We had many great compliments on her work.
Price Range: Contact for rates
Gig Length: 60 - 240 minutes
Phone Number: Call
What to Expect
You can expect quick, funny and accurate live caricatures with great likeness and recognisibilty using a confident, clean style. My caricatures will leave you flattering and not make you look ugly!
• I provide excellent customer service and interaction with your guests! I will chat with your guests and make them feel at ease at all times, capturing a little more of their personality!
• You can hire me for any type of event from parties to corporate functions, weddings and trade shows.
• I can draw 15-20 faces per hour on average. My easel is small and portable so I do not take up much room and only two-three chairs.
• When drawing traditional caricatures, I use high quality artist materials. I draw on 12x16 high quality bond paper, ( permanent marker, oil based charcoal sticks, airbrush,) but smaller paper is available on request.
• Custom preprinted paper is also available and can range from simply putting your logo and date on the bottom to creating an elaborate border with a mini-caricature of the wedding or guest of honor ( prices vary accordingly)
Stephanie would be the perfect caricature artist for your next event! She has been drawing caricatures for over 20 years! She first started drawing caricatures at Adventureland Park and has since drawn all over the Des Moines and surrounding areas including weddings, town festivals, after proms, corporate parties, birthday parties and much more.
She has a Bachelors Degree in Business Management and Marketing. However, her love for art keeps her busy drawing!
She will provide a professional fun night of entertainment that will create a long lasting memory at your event!
Past Booked Events
|August 28, 2022 • 2:00pm - 4:00pm||Corporate Event|
|August 21, 2021 • 3:00pm - 5:00pm||Wedding Reception|
|September 08, 2018 • 5:30pm - 8:30pm||Wedding Reception|
|August 16, 2018 • 12:00pm - 1:00pm||Corporate Event|
|April 06, 2018–April 07, 2018 • 11:30pm - 2:30am||Prom/After Prom Party|
|September 22, 2017 • 5:00pm - 7:00pm||Corporate Event|
|August 05, 2017 • 1:00pm - 3:00pm||Corporate Event|
|July 19, 2017 • 4:00pm - 8:00pm||Grand Opening|
|May 20, 2017 • 1:00pm - 4:00pm||Graduation|
|March 25, 2017 • 3:00pm - 4:00pm||Bridal Shower|
Artist provides art table and all art supplies including drawing material and protective coverings for drawings