Contortion Acts add stunning scenery to any event such as weddings, birthday parties, festivals and receptions. My artists range in age 10-21. We have unique props such as boxes, handstand canes, tables and even a human hamster ball. We supply costumes and are willing to adapt to your theme. Anything specific we do not already have will involved additional fees. This would include specifically themed choreography.
Choice between solos, duets or trios. Willing to travel with expenses paid. I am their trainer/manager.
The kids were so happy to have somewhere to go. They made the front page of the paper.
Response from Belle Lignes Contortion:
Thank you for hiring my girls, they had so much fun! Again my apologies for not arriving early and getting lost! Glad it worked out.
Price Range: Contact for rates
What to Expect
Contortion can be beautiful, fun, exciting, scary, etc. Just depends on your theme.
We do a variety of different performances.
Some are 3 minute routines, often with props that include music and
a series of balances and tricks.
I can do solos, duets, Trios or groups.
For some performances we "freestyle". This is good when there is limited space
and/or no music.
If you are looking to hire contortionists for hours, you would need to hire more than one.
Because there is so much back bending involved, an hour or two is the maximum one contortionist
could perform, depending on if there were breaks, etc. Safety first.
Betsy, Contortion Trainers experience:
• Instructor/Co-organizer International Contortion Convention
• Morning talk show out of Las Vegas, Fox TV
• Nike & Powerade commercial
• Outrageous Acts of Science
• Highlighted in Contortionists Unite Magazine
• United States Acrobatic Team
• British television, on “Oop’s Tv”
• International Contortion Convention performances
• America’s Funniest Home Videos
• Half time performance w/ Harlem Globetrotters
• Half time performance at Madison Square Gardens
• Graduated student working with Hannaford Circus & Circus Italia
• Washington’s Got Talent Finalists
• Washington Symphony Performance
• Workshops with Mia Michaels, Bob Rizzo, Alex Wong, Will Thomas
• Horror-Con haunted tour
• Students Highlighted on “Nat Geo Amazing”
• Australian Contortion Festival, training contortionists
• Filmed for Little Big Shots , LBS Italy, Spain & Mexico
• Gong Show, Showtime at the Apollo,Outrageous Acts of Science
Additional Booking Notes
We can adapt to different spaces. Obviously not anywhere with a far drop, or too hot.
Freestyle performing we can fit in a 6X6 space. Routines Id say at least 20X20.
Music makes the performance so much better, however we have done it without as more
of a demonstration.
Past Booked Events
|September 17, 2021 • 6:00pm - 9:00pm||Nonprofit Event|
|August 05, 2020 • 12:00pm - 1:30pm||Festival|