We offer jewelry making birthday parties for kids age 5 and up.
We come to your place of celebration!
We bring all the supplies and tools and teach the kids how to create their own piece of jewelry. Or you can host your own beading party with DIY party kits.
Services are provided in the GTA: Toronto, Mississauga, Thornhill, Markham, Brampton, Richmond Hill, Vaughn and Oakville.
-A surprise gift for the girl-of-the-day
-A jewelry pouch to keep your treasures safe
-Hands on assistance from a jewelry instructor for 60 minutes
-All supplies (beads, wire, clasps and other findings) and use of tools.
I booked her for my mom's 60th birthday party. She always wanted to try beading. A lot of guests were intimidated, but the girl made them feel like real designers. She helped with creative ideas and also helped them with the execution.
She was very upbeat and positive. All of us had a blast and said it was a great idea.
Highly recommending her!
This was one of the best birthday parties my daughter had.
The instructor was punctual, very friendly and patient with the kids.
The prices were very affordable and fair.
My daughter received a surprise gift from Beading Bash and all the kids loved the designs they made.
Price Range: $15- $20/ person
Gig Length: 60 - 80 minutes
What to Expect
- The party will require a table and chairs to accommodate all the participants and the instructor.
- The instructor will arrive about 15 minutes before the agreed time in order to set up for the party.
- Special beading boards will be used for each participant where they can experiment with their designs.
- The instructor will be helping and advising each one whenever there is a need.
- The duration of each party is specific to the quests participation. Estimate time frame is between 60-80 minutes.
- The food and drinks has to be kept away from the table so that the beads and tools are kept clean.
- At least one adult is required to be present at all times during the jewelry making party.
- Punctuality is important. Should there be unforseen problem from Beading Bash, you will be contacted immediately.
- Should there be delay on your behalf, 15 minutes courtesy wait will be provided at no additional charge, provided it does not conflict with other engagements.
My name is Marija (pronounced Maria). I'm archaeologist and art historian by education, but designing jewelry has always been my passion. At the beginning I experimented with techniques and materials on my own. Later, I fulfill my dream by taking jewelry courses at George Brown College and discovered a whole new world of jewelry techniques and design possibilities.
Teaching kids to make jewelry happened by accident when my sister-in-law (a teacher) asked me to come to her class and show the kids some jewelry techniques. I was surprised how much fun the kids and I had and how much I enjoyed teaching them. The kids left the school excited and proud with their new creations and accomplishments.
That is how Beading Bash was born.
Additional Booking Notes
The party will require a table and chairs to accommodate all the participants and the instructor.
Table and chairs for each participant