Leadership and Personal Development Coaching, Mindfulness Training and Personal Development Consulting. Specializing in Helping Spiritual Entrepreneurs Maximize Their Innate Gifts and Talents.
Price Range: Contact for rates
Gig Length: 30 - 60 minutes
What to Expect
Testimonials & Reviews
Thanks again for another great lesson. I really appreciate you sharing the science behind expectancy. I think this was a missing link for me and now I know how to generate expectancy. Naomi Merzius, Bible Hangout Student
My alarm clock went off at 5:30 this morning signaling that it was time to get up and exercise before going to work. I hit the snooze button twice, telling myself I deserved to sleep for another hour instead. Then I heard the voice of Rev. Sherri James from last night’s Bible Hangout: “Are you giving it your all?” she asked. I smiled, thanks God for Rev. Sherri and her lessons, then got up to workout. So glad I did! Thanks Rev. Andrea Hall-Miller, Bible Hangout Student
Great class. Wow! Talk about lessons learned...I realized after last night’s class that I had devalued myself again...I have not yet seen the bigger picture in its entirety, but the glimpses I have received have been phenomenal. Thank you for always being a part of the experience. We are so blessed to share this time and space with you...Ray Taylor, Bible Hangout Student
Sherri stole the show at the 2016 Metaphysical Bible Gathering in Kansas City, and we’ve invited her back for the 2017 event and also asked her to speak at our other conference, the 2017 Fillmore Festival in Virginia Beach. Rev. Mark Hicks, Founder, (link hidden) and Metaphysical Bible Gathering
FUN FACTS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. In February 2015 -- the same month Rev. Della retired unexpectedly -- my great nephew came to live with me. He was only 15 months old. Life turned upside down instantly.
2. I have an unwavering commitment to play spades wherever I can whenever I can. Before the game ends, there will be a lot of smack talking and card slapping.
3. I believe kickball should be an Olympic sport. If it were, I know I’d make the team.
4. I grew up in Houston, Texas and graduated with 75 students in my class. I served as the marching band’s halftime announcer and my handle was “Shakedown Sherri Porter.”
5. I take karaoke very seriously!
6. I can accurately recall from memory the lyrics to more than 1,000 songs, spanning from the 1960s to the 2000s and stretching across several genres, including R&B, Pop, Rap, and Holiday.
Sherri James blames the late Rev. Dr. Mary Tumpkin for sparking her lifelong passion for the Bible (and for convincing her to take the road less traveled). She secretly revels in the fact that she shares a birthday with her favorite writer, Ralph Waldo Emerson. A student of ancient wisdom, she wishes she had been alive to hear Neville Goddard teach live. Convinced that each person has their equivalent of Beethoven’s 5th Symphony they must share with the world, Sherri obsessively looks inside herself for the divine gift that is only hers to share. Her latest find: The Money Poems.
Cordless mic or wireless headset
Table for books
Los Angeles, CA
Recent review: Ian.. well what can we say but WOW!! Professional, curtious, kind, funny, amazing and all around…
Los Angeles, CA
Recent review: Gena Yuvette Davis presented a training to a group of County Leaders in our Human Services department.…
Los Angeles, CA
Chas empowers his audiences to turn their struggles into strengths by sharing his own journey in overcoming…