@Sundown consists of 5 souls from diverse musical backgrounds. Their approach to song selection echoes that very same diversity. @Sundown takes the listener on a musical journey, catered towards a vast audience, and offering a pleasant surprise around every corner. Performing the greatest Rock, Funk, Blues, Alternative, and Reggae songs from various decades assures you that... the party starts At Sundown!
Check out our website for more details: (link hidden)
Email us to discuss bookings: (email hidden)
Price Range: $300 and up
Gig Length: 60 - 360 minutes
What to Expect
At Sundown plays a wide mix of music and caters each show to our patrons. We are a high energy band, with a large selection of music. Our vast catalog of cover songs allows us to provide a show that will invoke a good time for all types of listeners!
An Introduction to the band "@Sundown"
Kailey Roberts (Vocals/ Flute/ Harmonica)
- Born in the “Lady of the South” Savannah, Georgia
- Kailey began playing the flute and singing in elementary school. Her musical influences are as vast as her inherent talent for performance and love of music. Theater, choir and rock bands empowered her to add her voice, talents and unique texture to @ Sundown.
Tim Eightay (Vocals/ Guitar/ Percussion)
- Hailing from the musical mecca of Austin, Texas, by way of Washington D.C.
- Tim began his musical journey 25 years ago. Drawing inspiration from the blues masters, reggae pioneers, and rockers of all era's, Tim was simply put on this earth to create music. His soulful voice and masterful guitar playing weave the audio tapestry that is @Sundown.
Mark Rehfuss (Guitar)
- Beginning his 32 year love affair with the guitar in New Jersey
- Mark strove to merge his soul with the instrument. His style was directly molded by the who’s who of guitarists and bands that forged popular music. Mark’s passion and technique create the sonic landscapes that add color to the sound of @ Sundown.
Thom Mitz (Bass)
- Originally from Chicago, Illinois
- Thom is influenced by Jazz, Funk, and Blues. He began learning his craft at the early age of seven. After playing bass in multiple bands and churches over his 40 year career, Thom’s love for the bass is evident in the grooves he lays down in @Sundown.
Chris Deverson (Drums/ Percussion)
- Originally from Brooklyn, New York
- Chris is influenced by Rock, Punk, and Metal. He began playing as a kid and has the chops to prove it! Chris's beats are what drive the band home and make him the foundation of @Sundown.
Additional Booking Notes
@Sundown offers the ability to provide solo, duo, trio and up-to 6-man performances. Dependent upon what type of performance you are in need of, we can adapt to your specific situation.
This just a sample of our typical setlist, but the setlist can be catered to fit any need:
All About That Bass- Megan Trainer
If you Could only See- Tonic
White Rabbit - Grace Potter
All Mixed Up- 311
Somebody to Love- Jefferson Starship / Jefferson Airplane
No Woman No Cry- Bob Marley
Bulls on Parade- Rage Against the Machine
Wicked Game- Chris Issac
Black Velvet- Alyna Myles
Last Resort- Papa Roach
Get this Party Started- Pink
La Bamba/ Twist and Shout- R.Valens/Los Lobos
Lets Get it Started- Black Eyed Peas
Mr. Jones- Counting Crows
Twice As Hard- Black Crowes
She Talks to Angels- Black Crowes
Ring of Fire- Social Distortion
Im Yours - Jason Mraz
Man in The Box- Alice in Chains
Walking on the Moon- Cas Haley
Gimmie Shelter- Rolling Stones
I love you the Best- Johnny Lang
Jane Says- Janes Addiction
Drift and Die- Puddle of Mudd
What's Up- 4 Non Blondes
What it's Like- Everlast
Hit Me with your Best Shot- Pat Bennetar
Careless Whisper - Shinedown
Mary Janes Last Dance- Tom Petty
Far Behind - Candlebox
Rocky Mountain Way- Joe Walsh
Beautiful Disaster - 311
Just A Girl- No Doubt
The Sky is Crying- Stevie Ray Vaughn
The Ocean- Led Zepplin
Sail- AWOL Nation
You Outta Know- Alanis Morissette
Joker- Steve Miller Band
Hang on Sloopy- The McCoys
Crazy Train- Ozzy
Kryptonite- 3 Doors Down
If it Makes you Happy- Cheryl Crow
Knocking on Heavens Door- G n R / Bob Dylan
What I Got- Sublime
Love Song- 311/Adele
Highway to Hell- AC / DC
Flytimes- Original (InZane)
Gimme One Reason- Tracy Chapman
State O Mind- Original (InZane)
Somebody that I Used to Know- Gotye
In The Air Tonight- Phil Collins
Chop Suey- System of a Down
Loved 'em Everyone- TG Shepperd
Tangled- Maroon 5
Gambler's Roll- Allman Bros.
Inside Out- Eve 6
Hemmorage (In my hands)- Fuel
Arms of a Woman- Amos Lee
Roots, Rock, Reggae- Bob Marley
The Red- Chevelle
In The End- Linkin Park
Lil' Dab a Doo- Buddy Guy
Running Away- Hoobastank
Dragonfly- Shamen's Harvest
Got You Where I Want You- The Flys
Duck and Run- 3 Doors Down
Like A Stone- Audioslave
Influences & Inspiration
The greatest Rock, Funk, Blues, Alternative, and Reggae bands from various decades!
If the show is ourdoors, sufficient cover will be required.
1- dedicated 20 amp circuit
Recent review: 17 South worked with us to perform just the right music for our Red Hat Society party (ladies…
Recent review: The Emerald Empire Band was absolutely awesome . Everyone enjoyed the music ... The band was…
Recent review: Mr. Rivers was the guest artist for my grandma's 90th birthday party and he was amazing. He arrived…
Hilton Head Island, SC
Recent review: Brad did a great job at our wedding! He was hired to play prior to the ceremony as guests arrived,…