We offer day of coordination, event coordinating/partial planning and full planning and design services. We also can manage your event if you've planned most of it but need our logistical expertise to ensure all things have been covered.
Price Range: $900 - $4,500
What to Expect
For Day Of Coordination we require clients to book us at least 3 weeks prior to their event.
$900 for up to 150 guests
$1,350 for up to 300 guests
Our rates are for events in Los Angeles County*. This rate includes:
- Staff for 12 hours the day of your event (overtime is accrued beyond 12 hours)
- 2 hours for rehearsal (if needed)
- A skilled, expert Event Director or Manager
- Up to two event assistants to ensure all is ran smoothly and on time.
- 1 assistant for up to 150 guests
- 2 assistants for up to 300 guests
- One 1-hour in-person meeting to discuss your event and receive all vendor information. After this meeting, we will draft a comprehensive event schedule for your approval. This schedule will be a detailed run down of every moving part of your event (nothing will be left out)
- One 1-hour site visit and walk through
- Oversights and corrections
- We understand planning an event can be very meticulous and sometimes things can be missed. As we compile your list of vendors and run-of-the event, we will immediately notify you and give alternatives if we notice any area that has been forgotten or an area in which you could save money.
- We offer up to two of our vendor referrals, should you need them, or one vendor procurement (for specialized areas. Example: An elephant wrangler. yes, we've needed animals and wranglers before)
- We are available to you by phone or email when needed.
- For more than one location, we will add additional assistants.
- Additional days can be added if your event runs over multiple days. Just ask us how!
Many have an idea that day-of coordinating is simple and just requires set up. Yes, it includes set up but an expert planner will catch and correct errors beforehand which could cost the hosts more money in the long run if they are not handled. Hiring an expert planner versus someone to set up is equivalent to hiring a pastry chef versus someone to apply frosting. Both will give you a finish product but the pastry chef will correct things or add ingredients in advance so the main item, along with the presentation, is at its best.
*Travel beyond Los Angeles County will include an additional fee to cover travel. This rate varies based on city.
We offer coordination and full planning and design services. Email or call us for rates:
(phone number hidden)
Our goal is to fully execute your event and give you peace of mind knowing an expert has it covered. Our Event Director has over 8 years of experience in events. She received her start in Central California in which she planned several internal corporate events. She comes with a television production background and knows the ins and outs to running a busy event and doing it with ease. She spends countless hours preparing for each event, tying every loose end and covering every possible scenario - if something could go wrong, you can bet that she has a plan for it. Our event team is of the same thread as the Director. We all enjoy seeing our clients' visions through and, most importantly, for them to know it is being handled with the utmost care and professionalism.
San Francisco, CA
Recent review: Colin performed magic, balloon making and juggling to a group of about 8 kids, all ranging in…
Los Angeles, CA
Recent review: Rieal provided awesome sound for our event. Very professional service.
Los Angeles, CA
Recent review: OurStrings4You came and played before each of Christmas Eve services. They sounded wonderful…
Los Angeles, CA
Recent review: Very professional. Made event special.