This vendor provides virtual services
Hi, Thanks for researching my profile.
We are practicing social distancing!
Clients like you have expressed the challenges they faced when hiring a photographer like:
~The photographer did not show up on time!
~The photographer never gave us any instruction!
~It took forever to get our photos back!
~The photos looked (too dark, too grainy or blurry)!
~There were multiple shots of the same pose over and over - I mean like 20 shots of the same thing!
~The photographer was nice but did not seem confident or he lacked experience!
I chuckle because a few of those were me when I first started over 20 years ago (we all have to start somewhere). But now, my photos speak for themselves!
I’ve come to rely on All Photos Considered Photography as an affordable and trusted source for photography and videography. I get vibrant images, promptly and with a smile, which leaves me feeling valued as customers.
Stayed in touch and was attentive to my needs. A master pilot, with an eye in the sky. A real professional job.
Response from All Photos Considered Photography:
Beverly, Kamden and I were humbled for the opportunity and we know that you and Chuck are going to enjoy the video
Mr. Will did an amazing job! We booked him last minute to do our wedding photos. He gave us excellent customer service. We will be using him again.
What to Expect
You should expect me to remain in touch with you throughout the booking process, the days prior to the main shoot, then up until the final delivery.
There is nothing worse than wondering if your vendor is going to show up for the event that you hired them for.
Before the start of the shoot, I am going to have enough information from you to allow me to capture the right images that you desire from your event. My goal will be to tell a story with the images that I am going to deliver. You should expect to see all the hard work you put into planning for your event in the photos that I deliver back to you.
In addition, expect to receive professional communication and customer service. Prompt arrival and delivery of your products. You can expect to receive warm, friendly service to you and your guests.
A standard shoot would receive:
• A Consultation to discuss your expectation and my objective
• Experienced photographers (advise if you want a 2nd)
• The hours of still photography coverage you have requested
• Arrive 30min early for setup and survey site lighting and the best angles
• You get an online gallery that you can share with all your guests
• Any guests that would like to purchase prints or photobooks they could
• Image Retouching is included
• 4-day turn-around processing time
• I shoot with professional gear
• I shoot from various angles and focal lengths to give you a broader range of selections
• I am licensed and insured as well as a skilled professional photographer.
To learn more about my experienced shooting style, continue here or let's meet and talk about it more over coffee...
Rather it's your engagement session, headshots or your baby's 1st birthday - I am all in! These past 20 years have not always been easy, nor did I know all the tricks of the trade. But when faced with adversity and tough challenges I hung in there, I fought the fight and I am thankful for those trials, those not so pleasant shoots, the irritable clients - because they made me stronger, better and wiser.
One of the first things I would share with you over that cup of coffee is the contrast and value of hands-on experience. For instance, consider the next 17-year old football quarterback phenom who is at the top of his game, just about to start his career. Now compare him to the NFL's Superstar quarterback Tom Brady. The experience Brady has to complete the mission brings along more value than the young high-school QB because Brady can offer more, and that is how I view my photography skill set.
1. Having the eye for photos: I shoot with the end in mind. I believe anyone with a camera today can push the button and get a good shot, especially if all the factors are in the right condition. But what happens if the subject is moving, the daylight goes away and it gets dark out; what do you do now?
2. Build the client's trust: When you hire me as a photographer you get a great photographer and so much more comes with that.
I am going to be on time - I normally arrive 30 minutes early to scout the area and set up and test my gear.
3. Speaking of gear, I use professional-grade cameras, memory cards, lenses, and lights. Yea, you can get away with the cheapy stuff and as long as all the conditions are good your images may come out good also. But I also carry backups, so if one unit goes down, I just reach into my bag and I am still in business. (that’s a question you should ask your next photographer – what do they use as a backup precaution). For something as simple as a 1-year birthday party I carry 2 cameras and 3 lens and 2 flashes at a minimum. I have seen photographers show up to an 8-hour wedding shoot with less gear than that.
4. I shoot at various angles with different focal lengths creating different perspectives with my shots.
5. Not everyone is a model: some of us could use a few pointers here and there, I start basic and build from there. When you see how well your images are looking in the camera you soon began to show confidence, loosen up and it's not long before you start giving me posing ideas. But it all started back with a basic pose.
6. Capture the story, I mentioned earlier how I shoot with the end in mind, meaning when you are looking back over your images I want one of those as your facebook banner, on your IG page, your computer's screen saver, the wall of your home, I shoot to showcase you, your moment, than its your job to choose which one represents that best!
7. I continue to stay engaged in learning photography. Doing the basic stuff is good, but there are a few new techniques that I have learned and enjoy using.
By now, we may not have met yet but you already know a heck of a lot about me. One last thing that I would add is, I am not perfect! After a shoot of 300 shots, there are going to be some that are too dark, out of focus, blurry, eyes closed, mouth open etc... The camera does not lie. It’s my commitment to ensuring that for every pose, although there may be a poor shot here and there - rest assured there will 3 or 4 stunning shots also.
Thank you for researching, I have built a network of DJ’s, decorators, and event planners over the years. let's connect and see if I would be a good fit you’re your next event!
Additional Booking Notes
When considering someone to entrust your precious memories, you may want to consider a couple of important factors.
We shoot with SONY and Canon's top of the line Mirrorless and DSLR's. Our lens selections are the high-grade professional line to give us the reliability and the flexibility to get the job done.
We light our sets with Profotto lighting gear and modifiers. This brand is the leader in on-camera flash technology. Very dependable - Outstanding Quality!
We use Adobe CC Master collection for photos and videos. We use the latest Mac and OS devices to complete our projects.
Our system and data are backed up to a series of G-RAID 4TB Drives for backup security as well as uploaded to the cloud to prevent data loss.
Access to power outlet
Small staging/setup area
On location printing or backdrops will require room for table setup & light stands. 10x10 area of clearance is recommended.