Beauty makeup, classes, facepainting, bodypainting, Airbrush, hair, balloon sculpture, Airbrush tattoos
Price Range: $150 and up
Languages: English, French, Spanish
What to Expect
The strength of the Agency Thaly
• The highest quality standards of the industry
• Individual approach to meet everyone desires
• Capacity to deploy up to forty (40) makeup artists for the same event in the regions of Montreal, its north and south shores, Ottawa, Mont-Laurier, Quebec, Toronto, Vancouver, Miami, New York and Las Vegas
• Artists dressed up according to your theme
• Coordinator present at every event to adjust the final details with the client and to cope with any unforeseen
• Management of all paperwork (contracts, payroll, scheduling, etc.).
• All our products used for artistic makeup is hypoallergenic and water-based
• All our products used for temporary tattoos are approved by the FDA
• Wide range of services: makeup, temporary tattoo, animation and additional delivery services (balloons or flowers), singing telegram, balloon sculpting, etc.
Agence Thaly, c’est une vaste quipe de maquilleurs de haut niveau et d’amuseurs en tout genre, runis par la passion de Nathalie Legault, artiste maquilleuse de renom et Alvaro Bleck, artiste tatoueur spcialis.
Pour vos vnements spciaux, de grande ou de petite envergure, le large ventail de services offerts par l’Agence Thaly et Bleck inks sauront dpasser vos attentes et crer des moments magiques et inoubliables!
• Tatouage temporaire et transfert
• Maquillage de fantaisie
• Animation (acrobates, sculpteurs de ballons, etc.)
• Nouveaut : centres de table humain
• Cration et vente de stencils
• Peinture murale et sur tissus
Nous desservons les rgions de :
• Montral et ses rives nord et sud
• New York
• Las Vegas
What I love about my job is discovering how I can bring out
each person’s inner beauty.”
Gifted with great artistic sensitivity from an early age, life has smiled on Nathalie more than once. But her great break came in Las Vegas at 23 years old. She was in the entertainment capital of Nevada because of love, but also for dance training, when she fell in with an exclusive circle, that of a certain “Cline Dion”. Greeted with open arms by the diva and her team, Nathalie spent a lot of time with Cline in her lodge and took a keen interest in the art of stage make-up. Sammy H. Mourabit, Cline’s makeup artist, noticed her interest and took her under his wing. The fairy tale began.
Nathalie became assistant to the make-up artist of the stars, who she later followed to Los Angeles. Sure of having found her path in life and still thirsty for knowledge, she started studying and perfecting, one by one, all the techniques she needed to excel professionally.
Nathalie Legault has made her living from this artistic passion since 2003 and nowadays uses her savoir-faire to skillfully weave between fashion and beauty make-up, special effects and theatrical make-up, body painting and airbrushing. But even though her artistic talents are at the core of the services she has to offer, she’s becoming more and more called upon for event planning, management and coordination.
With a clientele that includes a myriad of companies and celebrities that are as distinguished as they are demanding, Nathalie has taken on projects for Lise Wattier, Guerlain, Simon Chang, Productions J and Cirque du Soleil. And these are only some of the names from the long list of her loyal clients who have come to appreciate her talent, passion and sensitivity.
Additional Booking Notes
Makeup Artist, Special f\x, Tattoo artist, hair,