We provide wedding and event planning services to the Triad and surrounding areas.
Price Range: Contact for rates
What to Expect
1. Professional Sounding Board: A Tailored Day listens to their clients and offers sound advice and recommendations rooted in over 10 years of experience organizing conferences and events. The ATD team knows what works and how to effectively troubleshoot problems to ensure your vision is realized and your event runs seamlessly.
2. From Big Picture to the Little Details: From assisting clients in fine-tuning their visions to ensuring an event appears to run seamlessly, ATD ensures every aspect is planned for and taken into consideration. A TAILORED DAY and the expert vendors enable clients to meet their objectives and put on a logistically seamless, memorable event.
3. Stay On or Under Budget: With years of industry experience, ATD knows what things should cost and the difference in value. A TAILORED DAY helps clients navigate price tags and balance their priorities to stay on or under budget.
4. Strong Vendor Relationships: ATD has longstanding relationships with the vendors and suppliers necessary to bring clients’ conferences and events to fruition.
5. A Negotiator in Your Corner: A TAILORED DAY is skilled at negotiating contracts with vendors and suppliers, ensuring that clients get what they want and what they pay for. ATD knows when to push a vendor to ensure clients get the best value for their investment.
6. Adhere to Your Timeline: ATD manages numerous vendors prior to and during a an event to guarantee it runs seamlessly and on schedule. A well-organized logistical coordinator, A TAILORED DAY ensures their client’s timeline is adhered to so attendees can enjoy themselves.
7. Save Money: With industry expertise and a decade of experience organizing events and conferences, A TAILORED DAY has a track record of saving client’s money without sacrificing event quality. Often, a skilled event planner will save a client up to 10% of their total budget costs.
8. Minimize Stress: ATD coordinates logistics and troubleshoots issues that arise, ensuring clients’ events run seamlessly. Because the difference in the stress level of a client who has a professional planner and one who doesn’t is significant, A TAILORED DAY works hard so you can relax and enjoy the event with your guests.
9. A Wealth of Knowledge: A TAILORED DAY brings years of experience working with diverse clients to the table, so clients can benefit from her expertise in protocol, etiquette, contract negotiation and logistical planning. Committed to best business practices and two-way communication with clients, ATD ensures each event is innovative, memorable and achieves results.
10. Enjoy the Process: With a professional planner in your corner, clients are able to enjoy both the event itself as well as the process of working with ATD to meet their objectives. A TAILORED DAY listens to her clients’ priorities and concerns, shaping events that realize their vision.
Your event is an investment. Let A TAILORED DAY help you capitalize on it. Contact us for more information or a free consultation
Small team. Big moments. A lifetime of happiness. We aren’t your average planners. People hire us because they want a wedding or event that is extraordinary. Our clients are intensely busy professionals that depend on us to make their planning process stress-free and to discover what will make their day uniquely special. We make design and planning simple for our clients - and simple isn’t easy.
We harnesses the power of emotion to make your most important day less stressful and more beautiful. At our core, we are a culture of action and imagination
Our mission is to bring your vision to life by creating one-of-a-kind events that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime.
Recent review: At the last minute we were found a terrific live band that made for a special evening!
Recent review: So, we decided to do something unconventional, and hire an entertainer....for our dog's 4th birthday.…
Recent review: He was a great, attentive, believable Santa. However I feel he was overbooked and was late to…
Recent review: My daughter was so excited to have Elsa and Anna come to her 3rd birthday party. The girls were…