A Party for Show is a mobile Children's Entertainment business located minutes from downtown Birmingham, Alabama. We are your one stop party shop with quality products and outstanding services that's competitively priced.Are you looking for a character mascot or a face painter for a child's birthday party, family gathering or other occasion? If so, look no further! We have crowd pleasing performers who are really good at what they do and enjoy doing it. I only hire the best and you should too. No more boring mascots; at A Party For Show we bring it every single time. Rent any of our mascots or super heroes at an Amazingly Low price. We also offer commercial & residential cleaning services.
A party for show had a great set up for our dive-in movie party. They were good, sweet people but showed up over an hour later than they said they would and it took them a long time to set up. Was hoping to have them set up and ready before the party started🙁.
Quality Costume, Excellent Service, Affordably Priced. " The Costume looked amazing, very well kept and clean. My grandson and the other kids had a blast".This was actually my first time having a mascot for my grandson's birthday party; because I always thought it would cost me an arm and a leg.Now I know , I will definitely rent or choose one of a Party for Show's Mascot Party Packages. The prices and packages just can't be beat!! Thanks Ms. DeAnna you really brighten our day.
Response from A Party for Show:
Thanks Meredith, it was my pleasure. I appreciate you and your business and look forward to doing business with you again. Sylacauga, Childersburg,Talladega, Pell City, Anniston , Leeds and surrounding areas I look forward to doing business with you all soon.
Price Range: $75-$500
Gig Length: 60 - 180 minutes
What to Expect
What you can expect?
* I will bring new Perspective & Ideas
* I am willing to collaborate.I will not try to sell you something for personal gain; If I'm hired I promise to work with you to achieve a mutual goal, by being responsive , attentive to your needs all in a timely manner.
* No matter what service you book with me, you can rest assured that I will do my best to make your special day a success.
* Because I am very detailed, organized and attentive I listen closely to my client's / customers needs. After all it's about you and not me!!
* I try to put my all in to tailor to each individual needs ( whether you're a child or an adult) to create an enjoyable event that's personable and one that creates precious memories.
* I also help my customers avoid Potential Pitfalls. Even with careful planning every business entails risk. I want to help minimize those risks. After carefully planning your event I will go over a list of things that could go wrong or that has gone wrong in similar situations.
* I will then discuss with you what steps we may need to take so that those problems won't recur.
* With this being said, I would like to show each client my integrity, by being honest, available,gave open communication, reasonably priced, outstanding services,and that my team and I will work diligently with each of you from start to finish.
* I will always try to stay within my client's budget , provide excellent services, save them money if possible but never any last minute surprises or up charges.
* Add-ons are optional and would be discussed before they are actually added on and may not be included at the beginning of our initial meeting.
"An Entrepreneur at Heart with a Heart"
DeAnna is a successful career entrepreneur and businesswoman. Her business ventures have included everything from novelty sales, hair, nails and make-up artist, to housekeeping / decorating and commercial cleaning services. Following her principles of business that includes a constant desire to grow and learn professionally, she has been able to have many accomplishments and has trained , hired and mentored dozens of employees over her career.
An Alabama native, born and raised , she has dedicated her life to serving and helping others through her business and personal goals all while raising two scholar son's that she spends every moment making sure they have an exciting childhood without losing focus on their academics. She easily becomes a beacon to all children she comes in contact with. This passion for entertaining, and building stronger family values has led her to her latest and most fulfilling venture and reason for creating this business. Turning her expertise as a mother and businesswoman has led her to harness her passion of " A PARTY for SHOW ".
Additional Booking Notes
Bright lights are need for the kids parties and mildly dim to bright for other services. Electricity is always needed.
Past Booked Events
|September 02, 2017 • 7:30pm - 10:30pm||Birthday (Teen)|
1. Character Theme songs
4. Candy Land
5. If you're happy and you know it
6.Head, Shoulders,Knees and Toes
Influences & Inspiration
Beauty and the Best as well as other cartoon shows.
Electricity , power outlet and lights are needed.
Recent review: Sant Rick was great to work with and very accommodating!
Recent review: He was great for my outdoor Christmas themed event. People of all ages loved it and I would use…
Recent review: they keep the party going non stop fun with magic and balloon twisting and characters. high energy…