Hello! My name is Sarah Robison and I'm a self-taught face/body artist. I've been painting beautiful designs on happy little faces for the last 3 years. I live in the Ozarks of Missouri and I love it here! Nature gives me so much inspiration when it comes to creating designs.
I use only FDA approved cosmetic paints and glitters. I also use an organic sanitizer in my rinse water to prevent the spread of germs and other creepy crawlies!
I am available to work private parties, birthday parties, weddings, receptions, ball games and so much more! Basically, if you plan it, I can paint it!
Contact me for rates and more details!
What to Expect
Typical Gig Duration: 60 - 240 minutes
If you hire me for a private party/event, I'll need to know what kind of space you'll have for me; if I need to bring my own tables and chairs or if you'll have tables and chairs available. If the event is outdoors, I'll require a shaded area to prevent my paints from melting and also for the comfort of the painter and the painted!
My customers can expect quality art work and a smile for each person that sits in my chair!
I do have some terms and conditions:
1. Creating a memorable face painting experience is my ultimate goal! If for any reason, customers, parents or kids begin to fight or create a violent atmosphere in my line, I will close the line and will no longer paint. I reserve the right to cease face painting and leave the event without a refund if violence erupts. For events expecting long lines, please arrange for a volunteer to help with the crowd control and ending the line.
2. My goal is to make your event as amazing as possible! To avoid interruption to the flow of the event, please have payment ready upon arrival; unless you have prearranged payment on net terms.
3. Face paint works best in a cool dry area. If possible, please reserve a space in the shade so that your painter and your guests are most comfortable. If your event location has limited shade, please let me know so that I can arrange to bring a tent or umbrella.
4. On average, I can paint 10 to 15 full and fantastic faces in one hour. In some cases, I may have events before or after your event and may not be able to stay. Please book enough time so that I can make sure everyone leaves happy and painted.
5. I won't force anyone to get painted. The person in the chair gets to choose their face painting design. The parent/guardians get to choose the price range, but please let the paintee choose the design. Allowing the paintee to choose, allows for more time to paint as there is little argument, which slows the flow of my line.
6. If your children/paintees put their fingers in my paints or glitters, I get to chop the offending fingers off and serve them as finger food! (Kidding! But seriously, no finger painting allowed! My paints and supplies are kept as germ-free as possible. Allowing little fingers (or big ones!) to poke around in my supplies lowers the sanitary state of my paints, glitters and other supplies.)
7. No, I can't paint 2 faces at once...and no, I won't paint obscene or rude designs. This is a family oriented business, so don't even ask.
8. Parents/Guardians, please, for the love of all that is artsy, keep control of your children. It's perfectly ok for those waiting in line to watch me paint, but keep them at a distance so that they don't bump me, the person I'm painting, or my table. Also, please don't allow them to pick up or handle my tools, paints, supplies, or glitters. Again, this is to protect the people I paint and prevent damage to my supplies.
9. Please let me know ahead of time if there will be tables and chairs provided or if I need to bring my own. Adequate preparation allows for a smooth flowing line and less time preparing the day of the event.
10. I will NOT paint over any open sores, wounds, leasions, acne etc. Doing so poses serious health risks. I do use an organic sanitizer in my rinse water, but I won't risk the health of my customers unnecessarily.
11. The most important rule of all...HAVE FUN!!!
Available for Your
Anniversary Party, Awards Night, Baby Shower, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bar/Bat Mitzvah Party, Bar/Lounge, Birthday Party, Bridal Shower, Christmas Party, Club/Nightclub, Convention, Corporate Event, Fair, Festival, Fundraiser, Graduation, Grand Opening, Halloween Party, Holiday Party, Launch Party, Luncheon/Tea, Parade, Private Party, Prom, Religious Celebration, Restaurant, Retreat, Reunion, Seminar, Sporting Event, Sweet 16 Party, Wedding Reception
Face Painters in Middle Brook, Missouri Event not near Middle Brook, Missouri?
Search a different location
When booking a Face Painter…
Whether you hire Wylde Chylde Fantasy Faces or other Face Painters in Middle Brook for your party, wedding, or event, Gig Salad makes it super-easy to book professional Face Painters.
We strongly recommend that all communication be kept on the Gig Salad Booking Platform as you book your Face Painter. When you do, we’re able to offer numerous benefits that we can’t guarantee if you take communication or deposit payment off the Gig Salad platform. Our booking system is easy to use and handles secure deposit payments from you to the Middle Brook Face Painter of your choice.
Additionally, the quote/agreement sent from your Face Painter to you using the Gig Salad platform, should outline performance fees, extras, arrival and departure times, cancellation policy, insurance information and other details.