One of the top comedians in the world! A Great headliner with over 25 years in Comedy!
He was a cast member on NBC's Last Comic Standing! Winner of the most B.E.T. Comedy Awards! He has performed for more US troops than anyone since Bob Hope! Grand Prize winner of ABC's America's Funniest People! Dante has appeared in over 40 TV shows and Movies! Winner of over 20 comedy contests! He has opened for and performed with Richard Pryor, Milton Berle, Robin Williams, Andrew Dice Clay, Sam Kinison and more! He can perform Dirty to corporate clean! Dante has performed to over one million people live!
Jim Carrey, Robin Williams, Richard Pryor, Chris Rock, Andrew Dice Clay, Sam Kinnison, Bob Hope, Rich Little, Cheech and Chong
What to Expect
Typical Gig Duration: 5 - 150 minutes
LIGHTS, SOUND, DRESSING ROOM, VENUE, STAGE EQUIPTMENT:
1. Promoter agrees to provide a clean private dressing room when available. To be stocked with water.
2. Venue will always provide DANTE with no less than 3 free drinks per show. He will receive all sodas and water complementary. If
the venue has food, DANTE shall be provided with a free meal per day.
3. Promoter agrees to provide DANTE with a microphone (Long cord or wireless), a strait stand, and a stool or chair per performance.
4. Promoter must provide a stage no less than 8 x 8 raised. Unless the event is corporate then an open area is alright. There
is to be no space ( a dance floor) between DANTE and the audience.
5. No rehearsal or sound check is to be required of DANTE.
6. Venue may not require DANTE to abide by a dress code or any other rules other than the law.
1. If there is no opening act for DANTE, he will require an introduction.
2. DANTE must have the right of approval of any and all opening acts and the length of their performance.
3. DANTE must always receive a minimum of 10 complementary tickets per performance.
4. Promoter shall not sell any merchandise which utilizes the likeness, name or any other material involving DANTE with
out prior written consent.
5. DANTE does not use his last name (RUSCIOLELLI), and it should never be used for promotions, on the show or in any
way other than for his check, hotel or airline tickets.
6. DANTE will not be required to do radio or TV unless agreed upon before the signing of the contract. But he may do it if
7. Promoter and employees may not do or say anything to defame DANTE.
8. In the event DANTE is not the headliner, he must be billed as SPECIAL GUEST. If he is co-headlining, DANTE must be
billed first and have the right to decide his position on the show. He is never to be paid less than any other performer on
the show. (Unless he has agreed to open for the headliner)
THIS IS NOT REQUIRED:
If you would like to provide DANTE with gifts as a thank you or to make his stay more enjoyable, these are a few of his favorite
things...... Monster Energy Drink (Blue can), Southern Comfort, Moscato wine, Gran Marnier, Fruit, Goji Berries, Diet Pepsi,
Diet Dr. Pepper, Massage, Gift cards, hair cuts, meals and Wheat thins. If you enjoys DANTE a letter of recommendation would
be great. Send by E Mail to email@example.com. Gratuities and bonuses are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Available for Your
Anniversary Party, Awards Night, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bar/Bat Mitzvah Party, Casino, Christmas Party, Club/Nightclub, Competition, Concert Venue, Convention, Corporate Event, Cruise, Dinner Dance, Ethnic Celebration, Fair, Festival, Fundraiser, Graduation, Grand Opening, Halloween Party, Holiday Party, Hotel, Launch Party, Luncheon/Tea, Parade, Private Party, Prom, Restaurant, Retreat, Reunion, Seminar, Sporting Event, Trade Show, Wedding Reception, Workshop
Corporate Comedians in Los Angeles, California Event not near Los Angeles, California?
Search a different location
When booking a Corporate Comedian…
Whether you hire Dante or other Corporate Comedians in Los Angeles for your party, wedding, or event, Gig Salad makes it super-easy to book professional Corporate Comedians.
We strongly recommend that all communication be kept on the Gig Salad Booking Platform as you book your Corporate Comedian. When you do, we’re able to offer numerous benefits that we can’t guarantee if you take communication or deposit payment off the Gig Salad platform. Our booking system is easy to use and handles secure deposit payments from you to the Los Angeles Corporate Comedian of your choice.
Additionally, the quote/agreement sent from your Corporate Comedian to you using the Gig Salad platform, should outline performance fees, extras, arrival and departure times, cancellation policy, insurance information and other details.