WolfBones performs a vast selection of classic rock music from the '60s to the 90's. We also play a variety blues and country music. We can provide mellow background music as well as up tempo rock 'n roll! We are the perfect fit for any venue or event from wedding receptions to night clubs, restaurants, festivals, and private parties. WolfBones features Gilbert Hernandez on Guitar and vocals and Joe Wolf on harmonica and backup vocals. We cover the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Bob Seger, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Van Morrison, John Mellencamp, and dozens of other artists. We apply our own creative style to each rendition we perform. We can rock the house as an opening act or as a headliner.
Price Range: $250.00 and up (Negotiable).
Gig Length: 60 - 240 minutes
What to Expect
WolfBones performs music that the majority of people know and love. It is inspiring to see the enjoyment of the faces of the crowd as they are singing along with their rock 'n roll favorites. The unique thing about music it that it conjures up joyful memories that take people back in time. Wolfbones takes pride in being a vehicle through which people can share those memories.
Additonally, we take our music seriously and perform as professionals.
WolfBones is comprised of Gilbert Hernandez (acoustic/electric guitar and vocals) and Joe Wolf (harmonica, percussion, and backup vocals). Gilbert also goes by Buster Bones, thus the group name, WolfBones!
Wolf and Bones met in 2013 sitting in at jam sessions around Wichita, Kansas. They eventually began playing gigs together and have played many popular Wichita venues including the Loony Bin, Lakeside Club, Aloft Hotel, the Artichoke Sandwich Bar, and several other popular hangouts, and events.
Growing up in arguably the most interesting era of rock ‘n roll, Wolf and Bones both share a love for the music that influenced a genreation. It is their desire to share that music with those who have the same love for the rock ‘n roll of yesteryear as well as with younger generations.
Additional Booking Notes
We provide all of our own sound equipment including cables, power strips, microphones, and complete PA system. We mix and control our own sound.
We typically use lighting provided by the venue.
1. Green Grass of Home – Tom Jones
2. Heart of Gold – Neil Young
3. Under the Boardwalk – The Drifters
4. Rhythm of the Rain – The Cascades
5. Bring it on Home – Sam Cooke
6. Take Time to Know Her – Percy Sledge
7. Wild Nights – Van Morrison
8. Goin’ Down the Road – Grateful Dead
9. Ramblin’ Man – Allman Brothers
10. The Weight – The Band
11. As Tears Go By – Rolling Stones
12. And I Love Her –The Beatles
13. House of the Rising Sun – The Animals
14. Dead Flowers – Rolling Stones
15. Before You Accuse Me – Eric Clapton
16. La Bamba – Richie Valens
17. Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
18. Wreck on the Highway – Bruce Springsteen
19. The Last Kiss – J. Frank Wilson & the Cavaliers
20. Knocking on Heaven’s Door – Bob Dylan
21. Let it Be – The Beatles
22. Rocky Top – Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
23. Gloria – Van Morrison
24. Johnny B. Goode – Chuck Berry
25. If I Were a Carpenter – Tim Hardin
26. Losing My Religion – REM
27. Sylvia’s Mother – Dr. Hook
28. You – Joe Wolf
29. Walking in Memphis – Marc Cohn
30. Who’ll Stop the Rain? – CCR
31. Little Sister – Elvis
32. Rock and Roll Heart – Eric Clapton
33. Spanish Harlem -- Ben E. King
34. Do Wah Diddy Diddy – Manfred Mann
35. Walking in Memphis – Marc Cohn
36. Son of a Sailor – Jimmy Buffett
37. Twist & Shout – The Beatles
38. Good Lovin – Rascals
39. Blue on Black – Kenny Wayne Sheppard
40. Wagonwheel – Old Crow Medicine Show
41. Drift Away
42. The Race is on – George Jones
43. Seminole Wind – John Anderson
44. Stand by Me – Ben E. King
45. Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
46. Son of a Sailor – Jimmy Buffett
47. A Pirate Looks at 40 – Jimmy Buffett
48. Country Roads -- John Denver
49. Leaving on a Jet Plane -- John Denver
50. Things We Said Today -- Beatles
51. South's Gonna Do it Again -- Charlie Daniels
52. Hide Your Love Away -- Beatles
53. Stand By Me -- Ben E. King
54. Turn the Page -- Bob Seger
Influences & Inspiration
Joe's influences: Muddy Waters, Sonny Boy Williamson, Greg "Fingers" Taylor, Howlin' Wolf, Chuck Berry, Eric Burdon, Beatles, Rolling Stones...and more..
Gilbert's influences: Buddy Holly, Richie Valens, Chuck Berry, Elvis Presley, Beatles, Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones, Simon & Garfunkle, CSN & Y, Jimi Hendrix...and more...
All we need is a 10' x 10' space/stage.
We provide all of our own equipment.
Recent review: We host a "fun" party once a year in different cities for our client. The Royal Dukes…
Recent review: I hired Llew to play acoustic guitar for my wedding and it went off without a hitch! Easy to…
Recent review: First off, scheduling them was very easy and Emily was communicative and helpful. They honored…
Oklahoma City, OK
Diamond on the Rocks - A Tribute to Neil Diamond provides a professional concert with full band paying tribute…