Guests attending your party, wedding or corporate event will be amazed, entertained and have more fun or your money back plus you're paid 50 bucks! My name is William Davenport and I'm the Manager and professional magician for Davenport Magical Entertainment, L.L.C.
Strolling close up magic is the type of magic that is not performed on a stage with big, expensive props, or illusions. The show is up close, personal and happens table to table or crowd to crowd. This is crafty, skillful, sophisticated sleight of hand magic and it's very amazing!
In addition to strolling close-up magic, I also offer a formal close-up magic show appropriate for small audiences (under 30 guests).
I booked Mr. Davenport last night for my husband's 50th birthday party at Wild Wings. We had maybe 80 guests and he was a class act and then some. He arrived early, had high attention to detail regarding our different types of people there, and put on a GREAT show. He put my husband front and center in one act, and made a special trip to the corner of the room to make sure my dear sister and I got her own performance. VERY happy with him!! I would DEFINITELY recommend, and would use again!!
Response from William Davenport:
Thank you for your booking Traci! You and your husband are appreciated! I enjoyed entertaining your guests last night!
I gave a sweet 16 party for my daughter. William did strolling magic around the back yard and he made sure every guest was entertained. He also gave a short stage show and used audience volunteers. It is a challenge to keep teenagers engaged and William Davenport did a great job.
He is truly an electrifying magician. What an act! We were amazed.
He had us wondering way after it was over..."How did he do that?"
Price Range: Contact for rates
Gig Length: 30 - 480 minutes
Insurance: $3,000,000 Each Occurrence - I have both personal liability insurance for $3,000,000 each occurrence and a $5,000,000 General Aggregate limit (covers me personally) and a Commercial Liability insurance policy for $1,000,000 for each occurrence and $2,000,000 General Aggregate limit (this one covers my L.L.C.). I can name an additional insured on my personal liability policy at no additional cost to myself or my client and my client will be covered under my personal liability policy.
What to Expect
My performance entails close up magic which does not require a stage or platform. It's magic that is up close and personal and requires sophisticated sleight of hand. I can perform strolling close up magic for large events that over 30 to hundreds of people where I go table to table or crowd to crowd performing a routine of close up magic tricks. Events that are 30 people or less, I can perform a close up magic show where people gather around a table for the event to watch the magic. Clients can expect audience participation in my magic which makes fun for your guests and they feel like they are the stars of the show. You can also expect close up magic to be something unique and different which helps your event to stand out. Also, close up magic is ideal for creating the and maintaining the energy your event needs to be a success, so you can expect that the energy for your event will be enhanced because of my performance.
Strolling close up magic is the type of magic that is not performed on a stage with big, expensive props, or illusions. The show is up close, personal and happens table to table or crowd to crowd. This is crafty, skillful, sophisticated sleight of hand magic and it’s very amazing!
In addition to strolling close-up magic, I also offer a formal close-up magic show appropriate for small audiences (under 30 guests). The show is intimate and includes lots of audience participation, and of course, incredible sleight-of-hand.
A lot of parties or functions hire a loud band. Sometimes people prefer to have entertainment that is low key and personalized. People will light up with amazement when they are blown away by skillful sleight of hand magic. Not only that, but people want to be entertained by a professional magician who has a personality. People want to laugh and have fun. I make this happen by connecting with your guests on an individual basis.
Your party or corporate event will be fun and memorable. This positive experience and memory will forever be attached to you by your party guests or those attending your corporate event. Maybe you need to entertain clients or potential clients at a business luncheon. Maybe you want to entertain your guests at a cocktail party or have some laid back entertainment with friends.
Furthermore, corporate sales meetings can also be very boring. You want people in attendance to pay attention and this is easier to accomplish when attendees are having fun. Table to table strolling close up magic is great at a banquet before the meal is served or the awards ceremony takes place. You want the banquet to be fun, memorable as well as rewarding for those in attendance. Here are some reasons to use my company’s services for your party or corporate event.
* I eliminate the worry and hassle of having to entertain guests (so you can feel comfortable knowing your guests are enjoying themselves at your party or event).
* Magic is not just for kids. You want a magician who performs at such a professional level that he entertains adults as well as children. You want to be sure that ALL of your guests are entertained and enjoy themselves.
* You want a performer who is down to earth, people savvy, funny, fun to be around, social and is able to connect with people. Your guests will enjoy the entertainment way more because I have these qualities that enable me to easily connect with people.
* As a professional magician and entertainer who holds himself to high standards; I make the performance of magic truly amazing. Your guests will be mesmerized and talking about your party or event for a long time to come.
* You want people at your party or corporate event to laugh and have fun. Your guests will simply enjoy themselves far more when they are laughing and having fun because of my performance.
* Magic may be just a bunch of illusions but my skillful display of sleight of hand makes these illusions seem real to your guests.
* Magic takes a lot of skill to perform well and you should not want to hire just anybody. I hold myself to a higher standard of professionalism than the average trickster. Your guests will be left speechless and enthralled wondering how it was all done.
* Some people are skeptical about the art of magic, but I have the experience as a strolling close up magician to break that barrier of skepticism down. Even the curmudgeons at your party or event won’t escape the fun.
* Magic is a very broad field and generally when people think of magic, they think of a big stage with big illusions. However, the best magic is not performed on stage with big expensive illusions. It is performed up close and personal with skillful sleight of hand along with great showmanship. Instead of your guests being seated far away figuring everything is done with smoke and mirrors, the magic happens inches from their eyes and leaves them completely baffled and having more fun at your party.
* Performing magic well takes a lot of hard work, practice, patience, dedication and experience. I have put all of this into the performance of my magic to bring you the best show and entertainment possible.
* I involve your guests in my strolling close up magic and close up magic show. Your guests will feel great because they are the stars of the show.
* My close up magic doesn’t require a lot of space or the hassle of setting up big, expensive props. You won’t have to worry about not having enough space for all your guests to mingle and enjoy themselves at your event or party.
* It’s good to have something different rather than the same old poker game, MMA match or football on TV. By having a unique and different kind of entertainment at your party or event, your party will stand out and be remembered by your guests.
* I am a very relaxed, laid back guy who is adaptable to most parties and corporate events. I act appropriately so you won’t have to worry about being embarrassed.
* I know how to approach crowds and tables without being rude or offending anybody. I have the experience as a magician to know when it’s an appropriate time to introduce myself. Your guests will get the full experience of entertainment and socializing at your party and will thoroughly enjoy themselves.
* If a performer performs for free he is probably an amateur and does not meet high standards. You get what you pay for. When I’m performing at your event, you can rest easy, know your guests are having a good time and people will know that when you throw a party, it’s a cool, fun party that offers great entertainment.
* Holidays are special times of the year and my magic will make your holiday party that much more special. I keep people entertained during the cocktail hour.
* I make a wedding or anniversary extra special as well. I help kill time while your wedding guests are waiting around for the bride and groom to be photographed.
* Your guests will not only just be entertained but blown away.
* You want to hire a magician who people know is great. You won’t have to stress and wonder if your guests are being entertained.
* My company offers a 100% money back guarantee. There is no risk to you and if you are not happy, then your show is free.
* My magic isn’t just “cute” or “neat” but amazing and fun. Your guests will laugh with astonishment while watching the show.
* My magic is great for adult guests and I have a knack for presenting my magic in a way that they won’t feel challenged or offended and will be amazed, entertained and just simply enjoy the show.
* Guests who bring their families to your party or event will enjoy themselves as well.
* Your party will be way cooler with me there to entertain your guests and you get all of the credit for doing something unique.
* My company offers a free phone consultation
Additional Booking Notes
I am very flexible and can customize my magic to meet your event needs.
Past Booked Events
|February 24, 2018 • 1:00pm - 3:30pm||Birthday Party|
|April 08, 2017 • 7:30pm - 10:30pm||Prom/After Prom|
|December 15, 2016 • 6:30pm - 7:30pm||Holiday Party (Christmas)|
|July 25, 2015||Birthday (Child)|
|December 14, 2013||Luncheon/Tea|
Sponge ball routine, coin magic, bottle cap through coke bottle, various card tricks, dollar bill changing to credit card, floating dollar bill, vanishing scarf, cigarette through quarter, vanishing cigarette, ring and string, rope box trick...many other tricks as well, these are a few I can name off the top of my head.
|William Davenport||Close Up Magician|
Influences & Inspiration
An old high school friend of mine who got me into magic was a big influence. I would also say that several Atlanta magicians have been a big influence on me as well.
Table for close up magic show
4 Verified Bookings
Recent review: If you’re looking for a magician to spark conversation and laughs from your audience he is…
3 Verified Bookings
Recent review: James is the real deal. Not only was his act incredible (seriously, I could write a paragraph)…
5 Verified Bookings
Recent review: The show was incredibly entertaining, with magic of various kinds.
Recent review: I am so pleased with Mega Magic's work! I hired him to do strolling magic for my recording studio's…