The Whims is an a cappella group made up of women who share a love of music. They were established in the winter of 1947 at Wheaton College in Massachusetts. Their repertoire has always been eclectic, consisting of barber-shop style songs, jazz tunes, holiday songs, popular favorites, and songs from musicals. Their current repertoire includes songs by Crosby Stills and Nash, Kanye West, Lorde, and The Sound of Music, just to name a few! Booking the Whims for your event means they get to share their music through performing, but also by producing an album annually, which is funded by music enthusiasts like you!
- "Samson" by Regina Spektor
- "Reflections" by MisterWives with Liza, Katie, and Mary on solos and Marina on vocal percussion
- "Bravado" by Lorde with Morgan on solo and Mary on vocal percussion
- "Hot Knife" by Fiona Apple
- "Golddigger" by Kanye West with Lauren on solo, Morgan and Mary on rapping, and Elizabeth on vocal percussion
- "So Long, Farewell" from The Sound of Music
- "Valerie" by Amy Winehouse with Lauren on solo
- "Don't Rain on My Parade" by Barbra Streisand with Liza on solo
- "A Good Man is Hard to Find"
- "Baby I'm Yours" with Marina on solo
- "Helplessly Hoping" by Crosby, Stills, and Nash
The Very Merry Dickens Carolers is comprised of professional singers who love the music of the season and enjoy…
New York City, NY
Recent review: Songful Artists came to our annual holiday pageant in December 2016. We had over 600 people including…
WHO? - GENERATIONS is an acapella, barbershop quartet, who can SING for your EVENT, and EITHER DAY OR NIGHT!…
Recent review: They were extraordinary. Worth the price. They took our volunteer event to the next level!