Samantha's beautiful voice along with John's unforgettable guitar skills has created a sound that is satisfying to most musical tastes. They have been making music together for a few years and enjoy every note played.
They are perfect acoustic music for your wedding ceremony, corporate event, cocktail, and dinner hour.
Our acoustic duo is a stylish guitar and vocal duo performing acoustic versions of some of your favourite songs. No studio or cheesy backing tracks, the arrangements are simple,
yet beautiful and memorable.
Price Range: $350 and up
Gig Length: 60 - 180 minutes
Phone Number: Call
Samantha and John are truly obsessed with music. They met 10 years ago and were destined to play music together for all to enjoy.
Samantha has a love of theater as well. She has been in performances of The Sound of Music as Liesl, Legally Blonde as Elle Woods and Hairspray as Penny Pingleton. She is willing and able to sing most styles from jazz to rock and everything in between.
John has been performing most of his life. He has worked in country bands, rock bands, jazz bands...he even worked on cruise ships. His style is pleasantly unique.
Together they are incredible...
This is just a sample of what we play:
1. Summertime - Ella Fitzgerald
2. Who Knew – Pink
3. I’m Yours - Jason Mraz
4. Delicate – Taylor Swift
5. Black Horse In A Cherry Tree
6. At Last – Etta James
7. All Of Me - Ed Sheeran
8. Cry Me A River - Ella Fitzgerald
9. Rhianon – Fleetwood Mac
10. See You Again - Miley Cyrus
11. Listen To The Music – Doobie Brothers
12. A Million Years Ago - Adele
13. A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
14. Like I’m Gonna Lose You - Meaghan Trainer
15. She Will Be Loved -
16. Girl Crush
17. What A Wonderful World – Eva Cassidy
18. Girl From Ipanema – Amy Winehouse
19. No Rain – Blind Melon
20. I Kissed A Girl – Katie Perry
21. Over The Rainbow – Uke Version
22. Stained - Tori Kelly
23. Black Coffee -
24. Happy - Pharell Williams
25. Runaway – Bonnie Raitte
26. House Of The Rising Sun – The Animals
27. Landslide – Dixie Chicks
28. See You Again – Carrie Underwood
29. Open Arms - Journey
30. Good Riddance – Green Day
31. Georgia – Ray Charles
32. Hallelujah -
33. Lights - Journey
34. Chain Of Fools – Aretha Franklin
35. Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
36. Route 66 – Nat King Cole
Influences & Inspiration
Far too many to list.
We are very simple. We need electricity and a cover over us.