Makeup Artist in Chicago Area. From basic everyday makeup to prom and glam! I hold 1-1 Makeup 101 sessions for individuals who are looking for a detailed and hands-on experience of learning how to apply makeup, brush techniques, coloring matching, what products they need for their skin, and more.
Price Range: Contact for rates
Gig Length: 45 - 75 minutes
Languages: English, Hindi
What to Expect
I will help you walk through each step of the way whether it's a 1-1 Makeup 101 class with me or makeup for an event. After coordinating date/time, we will plan whether I travel to you or you would like to come to my location and go from there!
Certified International Makeup Artist and received certification November 2015 by Glam Lab Makeup Studio. Attended DressYourFace class in 2014.
Freelance Makeup Artist since December 2015
• Consult clients in tricky areas, advising certain products to use
• Apply makeup to conceal imperfections such as dark circles, blemishes, and scars
• Apply different techniques to bring about changes in facial features, skin texture, and bodily contours in order to produce a fresh look
• Teach individual clients makeup basics (Makeup 101 class offered to clients)
• Research the modern-day seasonal trends and makeup brands in order for me to create the latest and most unique looks
We offer face painting, glitter tattoos, henna, makeup, and airbrushing! Tamariel Paints uses only professional…
I provide face painting, balloon twisting and costume character services for all occasions and love what I do.…
Contact Information: Phone: 773-759-1420 Facebook: Monique Renee' Instagram: Unveiled_ego Monique is a Professional…
15+ years of experience as a makeup artist for weddings, tv, print, portraits and special events. Exclusive…