"The American Rogues Know How To Command A Massive Stage And Animate A Crowd!" -- Irish Echo Newspaper
"The Top Celtic Band Supporting Military Personnel And Wounded Warriors."
-- Chuck Bloom, Ceili Magazine
With Headlining Shows Across Asia, Europe, Canada, And From New York To California The American Rogues Are Taking On The Worlds Of Celtic, Rock, Roots, Patriotic, World, Military, And Classical Music
Price Range: $1000 -- $10,000
What to Expect
* Very experienced and professional (we've performed around the world, including corporate events at Pebble Beach, the Monte Carlo in Las Vegas, etc).
* World class musicians with multiple world championships, several music degrees, and well over 100 years of combined performance experience.
* Various types of music available, including Irish, Scottish, patriotic, military, original, traditional (including a song in Gaelic), folk, covers, etc.
* 2 to 8 performers available, including bagpipes, drums, violin, piano, accordion, guitar, etc. Tell us what you need!
* Able to provide own sound system.
* Extremely flexible -- we have successfully performed festivals, theaters, wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours (with quieter instruments), receptions, funerals, military ceremonies, wakes, parades, etc.
* Educational Concert Series! These high energy, interactive shows involve the history and culture of Celtic music, clothing, and instruments and have been very warmly-received at elementary and secondary schools across North America.
* We can learn music that you want to hear.
* Full Scottish attire, if requested.
* Letters of recommendation available on our website at (link hidden).
"The American Rogues Know How To Command A Massive Stage And Animate A Crowd!" -- Irish Echo Magazine
If the 78th Fraser Pipe Band sat down with Wolfstone, the Chieftains, and the Waterboys, and then asked some friends from a symphonic orchestra to join them at the table the resulting sound might begin to resemble the AMERICAN ROGUES. For years the performances of this Canadian/American CeltRock Folk World group have electrified audiences on three continents. They have added to their ever-growing family of fans -- affectionately known as the Rogue Army -- wherever professional, top-quality, high-energy music is presented. This has included Irish Festivals, Highland Games, weddings, corporate events, funerals, and non-Celtic events such as the World Music Festival in Quebec, Canada where they kicked off the 6 day event to widespread acclaim in 2015. With instrumentation that includes violin, accordion, piano, guitar, world-champion bagpipes, bass guitar, whistles, and multiple drums, their hard won road successes have established them as artists with bona fide international acclaim. Renowned for their musical skill, quick wit, and engaging stage show the AMERICAN ROGUES have mastered the art of creating an immediate connection with their audiences. The AMERICAN ROGUES are fast becoming a household name around the world, loved by young and old of all backgrounds.
A Few Of Our Previous Performances
* Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo
* Dar Constitution Hall, Washington, D.c.
* Us Naval Stations In Japan, Italy, Spain & Guam
* Wwii Memorial, National Mall, Washington, D.c.
* Lincoln Memorial, National Mall, Washington, D.c.
* Marine Corps Memorial, Washington, D.c.
* National Tartan Day, New York City
* Canadian Forces Base Borden
* Canadian Forces Base North Bay
* World Music Festival, Sherbrooke, Quebec
* The British Isles Show Of Canada, Toronto
* Motor City Irish Festival
* Hunter Mountain International Celtic Festival
* Buffalo Niagara Scottish Festival
* 150th Antigonish Highland Games, Nova Scotia
* New Hampshire Highland Games
* 1st Annual Navy Seal Music Festival, Florida
* The United States Naval Academy, Annapolis, Md
* Grosse Pointe War Memorial
* Boston Irish Festival
* 45th Alma Highland Festival
* 30th Miramichi Irish Festival, New Brunswick
* Canadian Track & Field Championships
* Maryland Irish Festival
* Moncton Highland Games, New Brunswick
* Almonte Celtic Festival, Ottawa
* West Virginia Scottish Festival
* Hard Rock Cafe, Toronto
The AMERICAN ROGUES set list consists of a mixture of originals, covers, and traditional Celtic music. We often perform 3 different sets per show at a length of 45-60 minutes per set. Depending on the musical requirements and the finances involved with any given show we can also appear with 2-8 musicians.
The Gael (Last of the Mohicans)
Bonny Portmore (from the film "Kill The Irishman")
Scotland the Brave (traditional)
Amazing Grace (trad.)
Itchy Fingers/Clumsy Lover
153 (Simpleton's Lament) (orig.)
Game of Thrones Theme
Boats & Hose
You Can't Always Get What You Want (The Rolling Stones)
The Boatman (The Levellers)
Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd)
Tuesday Morning (The Pogues)
All U.S. Military Service Tunes
Star Spangled Banner
Pressed for Time
Influences & Inspiration
Spirit of the West, Wolfstone, Chieftains, Waterboys, Pogues, Pipe Bands