With over 10 years bartending experience including big and small events, Tall Martini Mobile Bartending can offer a single bartender for your intimate house party or multiple bartenders for your company holiday party. Tall Martini hires bartenders that are experienced at not only mixing drinks but also creating an experience for your guest. Friendly and genuine customer service. Additional services include creating drink menus, supplies needed list, assistances with obtaining supplies, and anything else you may need. Contact for questions or prices (email hidden)
Price Range: Contact for rates
What to Expect
Clean, presentable and always dressed for the occasion. Fully prepared with bartending supplies and requirements previously agreed upon. Constant interaction with guest in a professional manner.
MBA: Health Care Administration, 2014
Indiana Wesleyan University – 4201 S. Washington St, Marion, IN 46953
Bachelors of Arts: Communications, 2010
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis – 420 University Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Dean’s List: Fall 2007-Fall 2010
Owner 08/2016 to Current
Tall Martini Mobile Bartending Services-5809 Twin River Lane, Indianapolis, IN 46239
• Coordinate and staff for special events
• Hire and train staff
• Market services to clientele through social media, internet services, and in person
• Work from home majority of the week negotiating services and negotiating
Bartender 05/2011 to Current
Rick’s Café Boatyard – 4050 Dandy Trail, Indianapolis, IN 46254
• Increased daily bar sales by 100% within initial six months and continued growth by 60% in each additional year.
• Oversees daily restaurant operations including customer interactions in order to obtain feedback, organization of products for maximum efficiency, reporting product shortage and determining comparable substitutes for immediate usage.
• Alerted and assisted the General Manager with administrative duties such as invoice discrepancies as well as ensuring all purchasing paperwork is accurate and accounted for.
• Assisted in weekly counting of product inventory to determine and remedy shortfalls for the present week.
Contract Manager/Bartender 11/2009-05/2011
Spark & Sammy, LLC. – 5450 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46268
• Responsible for resolving all discrepancies within weekly purchasing orders
• Formalized sales goals, policies and procedures, customer retention goals, and the implementation of a product inventory monitoring system.
• Educated and implemented new state alcohol compliance regulations with staff.
• Coordinated work schedules that assigned specific staff duties that promotes optimal efficiency.
• Jointly managed inventory by pricing new inventory and reducing old inventory through promotional events
• Launched the initial marketing campaign for weekly Poker tournaments that increased growth by 100% to 3 nights a week and a monthly tournament.
• United Way • Gleaner’s Food Bank
• Horizon House • IUPUI Pass the Mic
References available upon request
Recent review: Bayta was very professional and helpful during our event. I was able to enjoy the party while…
Recent review: The bartenders were really awesome at our formal! They were really nice and approachable. They…
Every good event goes better with a great drink, and the best drinks are made by friendly, professional bartenders.…
Recent review: Thank you EventsbyMelMarie for making our wedding perfect! Our special day was so special thanks…