Rebel Souls is a premier Classic Rock band from Los Angeles CA. We have some of the top, professional musicians with session and touring experience at the pro level who have opened for Lynyrd Skynyrd, Doobie Brothers, Edgar Winter, 311, Fishbone and many more. From Aerosmith, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, Stevie Ray Vaughan etc. we bring high energy to each show.
We had the best time and we were blown away by Rebel Souls. Great bunch of guys and very good musicians. They sounded just like the original artists and were very energetic on stage. We had a great time and totally recommend hiring these awesome guys.
Response from Rebel Souls:
Thank you Lena! We had a blast!
Rebel souls were amazing! great sounding band and very professional. They were on time, brought a very expensive sound system and put on a great show,.. highly recommend
Response from Rebel Souls:
What a fun gig. Thanks again!
What to Expect
With some of the top pro musicians Rebel Souls strives to deliver a high energy show and sound as close to the artists as possible. We always conduct ourselves in a professional manner both on and off the stage. We have professional gear as we are all professional players, studio musicians and super hard working. We play each show as if we are playing in front of 10,000 people. We engage the audience every chance and give 100% to our performance. We are all friends and really enjoy playing together and it comes across in our performances.
Rebel Souls is THE Classic Rock cover band operating out of Los Angeles, CA. The band exclusively plays all the hit rock n' roll songs from the late 60's through the early 80's and has set them selves apart from other cover bands by recruiting only the best musicians LA has to offer.
Collectively, Rebel Souls has toured and opened for Lynyrd Skynyrd, Doobie Brothers, 311, Fishbone, Hank Williams jr, Edgar Winter and many more.
If you love the screaming sounds of vintage Fender guitars, Les Pauls and the hard hitting energy of The Black Crowes, Rebel Souls will deliver!
Rebel Souls is the perfect band for corporate events, festivals, fairs, weddings and anyone looking to have a great time listening to their favorite classic rock songs. This band loves to play with attitude, soul, and a whole lot of grit!
Additional Booking Notes
We have professional gear as well as a QSC, EV, Yamaha sound system ($5,000) and can bring depending on the needs of the client. We do not require anything but a space to play and electricity. We are very easy to work with.
• Hard to Handle – Black Crows
• Sharp Dressed Man – ZZ Top
• Good Times Bad Times – Led Zeppelin
• Marry Jane’s Last Dance – Tom Petty
• Pride and Joy – SRV
• All Right Now – Free
• Road House Blues – The Doors
• Run Through the Jungle – CCR
• What’s Your Name – Lynard Skynard
• Black Magic Woman – Santana
• Foxy Lady – Jimi Hendrix
• Gimme’ Shelter - Stones
• Cant Get Enough of your Love – Bad Company
• Rocky Mt. Way – Joe Walsh
• La Grange – ZZ Top
• Born on a Bayou – CCR
• Walk this Way – Aerosmith
• Voodoo Child – Jimi Hendrix
• Come Together – Aerosmith Version
• Sunshine of your Love – Cream
• Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynard
• Stranglehold – Ted Nugent
• Cold Shot – SRV
• Simple Man – Lynyrd Skynard
• Mississippi Queen (Key D) – Mountain
• Feelin Alright – Joe Cocker
• All Along The Watchtower – Jimi Hendrix
• Funk 49 – Joe Walsh
• Tush – ZZ Top
• Life in the Fast Lane –The Eagles
• Gimme Three Steps – Lynard Skynard
• Whipping Post – Allman Brothers
• Feel Like Makin Love – Bad Company
• Just got Paid – ZZ Top
• Purple Haze – Jimi Hendrix
• Breakdown – Tom Petty
• That Smell – Lynyrd Skynard
• Layla - Cream
• Do Do Do (Heatbreaker) - Stones
• Remedy – Black Crowes
• Immigrant Song – Led Zeppelin
• Needle and the Spoon – Lynyrd Skynard
• Hotel California – The Eagles
Influences & Inspiration
Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Bad Company, Eagles, Black Crowes, Magpie Salute, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Doors, Free, Jimi Hendrix, Ted Nugent, The Rolling Stones, Allman Brothers, Tom Petty, Molly Hatchet, Three Dog Night, Black Sabbath, Derek and the Dominos, ZZ Top, Joe Walsh, Thin Lizzy, Blackfoot, Cream, Beatles, Creedence Clearwater Revival, James Gang, Nazareth, Joe Cocker,