I do Princess Parties where, I dress up as a princess requested and do all below:
Stories (I read a book on that type character)
Princess Games (depending on that type of character)
Princess Inauguration (This is when the birthday girl becomes a true princess and she is given a crown to keep)
Pictures (I take pictures with all of the guests)
Princess Present (At the end I give the princess a farewell gift)
Price Range: $50
Gig Length: 120 - 240 minutes
What to Expect
You should expect nothing, but perfection, a grand entrance, beautiful party and special finale.
Fun and excitement from seeing little children faces light up with glee is why I love to work with kids. The feeling that I changed a child's view of school by tutoring them and inspiring them to try harder in school, or attending a party as their favorite princess and making them and their friends a little happier that day is awesome. I have a passion for providing kids with benefits for fact that I never had someone like me as a kid.
Volunteer Junior Counselor, Child Party Entertainer, Child Party Dessert Caterer
Volunteer Junior Counselor
Helped organize activities that help develop children's physical growth
Helped facilitate children's indoor and outdoor play
Collaborated well with counselors to increase children's engagement in the camp
Chaperoned on various trips extending to different areas of Manhattan
Helped to resolve conflicts between campers when problems occurred
Child Party Entertainer
Helped with cleaning up party decorations
Provided guidance to keep children settled while doing activities
Done facepainting for children
Came in costumes depending on the type of party
Child Party Dessert Caterer
Made assorted types of cookies
Made a gingerbread house
I am an African-American student that currently attend 9th grade High School. I graduated Junior High School with Honors and currently hold place with Honors now. In addition, I also took a 2- day leadership course that left me knowing how to believe in myself and believe in my dreams even if the cloud looks too high, but also to help others in life so, everything is not always a lose-win situation, but a win-win situation.
Additional Booking Notes
1. Have guests arrive at least 15 minutes before I arrive. This way, everyone will already be there by the time the princess shows up and the fun can start right away!
2. Have the guests leave at least 15 minutes after I leave. When parents arrive to pick up their children as I am trying to leave, the potential for a traffic jam is there.
3. Once in a while, in all of the excitement, we need a parental figure to step in and help with a child. If you see that one of the guests is interfering with a game or preventing the party from running smoothly, we ask that the hostess or any other adult figure take care of the matter.
4. Make sure your house temperature is lower than usual. With all of the guests coming to the party, your house is bound to get warmer than usual. So please make sure your house is nice and cool. (65-70 degrees is perfect)
5. Household pets are not allowed near the princess.
6. Absolutely no smoking while the princess is present. Doing so would result in an immediate end to the party.
7. It would be best if the hostess can walk me out and pay or meet me in the front of the house and pay me, just to avoid any children seeing the transaction.
Influences & Inspiration
I have been a help at kids' birthday parties before, where I helped the kids with the activities and I loved it so much. I love working with kids.
Recent review: Katherine showed up in character, and went above and beyond at my daughter's birthday. She very…
New York City, NY
Recent review: My daughter and her friends loved Princess Belle for her 6th Birthday party. The other guests…
New York City, NY
Recent review: We really enjoyed Princess Elsa who came and hosted my daughter's 4th birthday party. She was…
New York City, NY
Recent review: Talented artist, great communication, hit with the children. Highly recommend.