About the Artists: NazaHenna is a business started by the sisters on 2 corners of the country! Nazha and Nafiza are two creative professionals, with a fine art degree and over 20 years of experience in henna and fine art. We provide services in Los Angeles and South Florida.
I am Nafiza and I live in and provide services to the Los Angeles area. If you are outside of Los Angeles, we also have travel rates and I love to travel! The following is a detailed list of event, personal, and bridal henna services.
Parties & Personal Appointments
Parties/Events: We base your party estimates on the number of hours, estimated attendees and style: simple, medium and complex. All party designs are contained to a certain number of choices within your choice of style. A minimum of 2 hours is required to book for an event. Please be sure to include your date, time, estimated attendees, style and budget in your inquiry email to us.
Individual clients: Starting at $20/a person, if you have a group of friends minimum 3, we are able to give you better rates and discounts. We are more than happy to meet you at a local coffee shop or we can make an appointment to visit your home/event location.
Due to the high level of customization and personalization of Bridal Henna, we quote you based on several criteria. Please read the below information and fill out the questionnaire at the end to obtain a Bridal Package Estimate
Who. your lead artist will be Nafiza, any assistants needed will be assigned prior to your appointment and can be discussed at your consultation.
What. Henna has evolved and become more than just a tradition. it’s now a fashion statement! elegant and couture. we start by asking for your style and take it from there.
Where. At your home or a local coffee shop. (if you are having a Bridal Party, then we come to your event location). Bridal and Event packages can be bundled for best pricing. Travel fees will apply outside of Los Angeles.
When. Bridal henna should be applied at least TWO DAYS prior to your wedding day. The Henna takes about 48 hours after application to cure to its darkest and richest color.
How. email us with the below questionnaire filled out to obtain an accurate quote. We will also call you to follow up and set up a consultation appointment. Plan in advance, we book up fast especially during wedding season. We take reservations one year in advance.
Budget. Bridal Henna is a personal and customized art! It is difficult to quote without you filling out our questionnaire below. but you can expect around $200 to $600 depending on style, size & complexity of designs. A deposit is required to book us, but we can discuss all the fine print and any questions you may have!
Bridal Estimate Questionnaire:
(please copy and paste into an email)
1. Date of your wedding or henna party
2. Style: Traditional, Modern blended, Contemporary (email a request for more information)
3. Coverage: both palm to your wrist or elbow, both palms and backs of hands to either wrist or elbow, tops of feet to ankle, midway to knees or all the way to the knees (the more detailed you can be the better for us)
* if you are looking to mix things up, such as, “traditional on palms and contemporary line of henna or bracelet on the back of hand” please specify and explain.
4. If you are looking to book for yourself and the party, please provide the number of guests in your party and the hours of the henna event, this way we can give you a group rate or an hourly artist for the duration of your event and a bundle package deal.
*feel free to provide links and attachments that showcase your vision and inspirations.
If you have questions or concerns about Henna itself, please email a request for our FAQ page.