Mr. Success (whose real name is Eric Stevens) is a professional sleight-of-hand artist, author and speaker who has spent the last fifteen years providing top-notch entertainment for different types of audiences all over America. He has worked with and for some of the top entertainers in the world, also performing for such noted celebrities as singer CeeLo Green, comedian Patton Oswalt and actor Chad Lindberg from the well-known CW series "Supernatural".
Though Mr. Success specializes in the field of close-up magic, his remarkable people skills and bright personality will make sure that your event is the best it can be, performing brilliant astonishments hand-picked for you and your guests.
Price Range: $200 and up.
Gig Length: 30 - 720 minutes
What to Expect
When you book Mr. Success for your event it will be perfectly natural for you to make sure he fits your needs in every way possible, so below we have outlined what you can expect from EVERY performance he gives:
1. ABSOLUTE PROFESSIONALISM - It doesn't matter if you've booked him for a corporate gathering or a bachelor party; Mr. Success is adamant about staying as professional as possible in every situation. No lewd jokes or creepy stares here - just a cool guy trying to show you and your friends a good time!
2. INCREDIBLE MAGIC - Nothing Mr. Success performs for the people at your event will ever be described afterwards as "hokey" or "cheap". Each and every piece of magic in his repertoire has been worked hundreds of times for real people, so you can bet your bottom dollar that anyone who steps in the path of Mr. Success and his smooth-as-silk prestidigitation will have their mind blown for a good long while.
3. NO MIDDLE-MEN - There is no part of the booking process that involves somebody speaking for Mr. Success. Every call and email will be answered by him personally. As a matter of fact, upon receiving the necessary deposit a phone call between the two of you will be scheduled, whereupon you will discuss with Mr. Success important details of the event and the people attending in order for him to hand-select the material that will be performed. Great magic needs a personal connection, NOT an automated voice.
4. LASTING MEMORIES - Mr. Success truly believes that magic is the gift of a moment, and he will do everything in his power to give you and the people attending your event some of the best they've ever had.
5. REASONABLE RATES - Mr. Success understands that times have been hard on everybody lately and is open to negotiating his fee if needed. This being said, please remember that he is still a professional and charges his clients based on the quality of his service.
Since the age of 9, Eric Stevens (a.k.a. Mr. Success) has been fascinated by the art of magic. His journey started with a simple book entitled "Card Tricks" by James Weir, and from there he was up and running, devouring everything he could find on it - books, DVDs and more.
After performing under his company ExperienceWonder Productions, Eric published his first piece of magic, following it with several more including a booklet called "Happenstance" which received rave reviews and inspired him to begin lecturing his original material to groups of magicians at various festivals and clubs around the country. This eventually led to the creation of "Mr. Success", a special moniker and character inspired by the great Frank Sinatra that he bears with immense pride.
Some of Eric's favorite moments include his multiple performances at the world-famous Magic Castle and blowing the minds of such noted celebrities as singer CeeLo Green, comedian Patton Oswalt and actor Chad Lindberg from the well-known CW series "Supernatural".
Additional Booking Notes
- If hired for walk-around magic (such as during a cocktail party), a table is not necessary; everything will be performed "in the hands".
- If hired for table-hopping magic (such as at a dinner party), a table is not necessary as it is already built into the performance environment, though a small space on said table would be nice.
- If hired for isolated close-up magic (such as at a private party), a table is required.
Orange County, CA
Recent review: Georges-Robert was incredible! He performed for a 25th anniversary and all the guests were so…
Recent review: Michael performed at my dad's work reunion party as a strolling/close-up magician. Most of the…
Recent review: Nate really was great. When they said there was going to be a magician out or team dinner I thought…
Recent review: Richard did a great job. Highly entertaining for both adults and kids at our party. Would highly…