We’re a team. We’re a close-knit group of talented and hardworking individuals. We have worked in the TV and film industry and we’re experienced in the art of visual storytelling and advertising.
We’re capable of producing videos that contain clickable content that viewers can interact with while the video is playing. This back-and-forth between viewer and information will allow your customers to know more about you and what your business can offer them.
Any kind of video for any kind of business:
Merve Tekin is a real pro!! She was super professional, made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera, which is not something I do every day, and she did a great job!
Response from Merve Tekin:
Thank you so much Daniel. It was great to work with you.
Working with Merve was amazing. She knew exactly what I wanted and delivered it amazingly. She was super friendly and a true professional.
Merve is the only videographer i'll be needing from now on.
Merve is simply incredible. You are doing yourself a disservice by not booking her. She’s fantastic!
Merve was a great communicator, prompt and understood exactly what I was looking for. She came with an assistant and arrived early to assess the scene. I'm very excited to receive my video, I can't wait to get it! Very good experience so far.
Merve was such a pleasure to work with. Her talents exceed the expectations of anyone requesting a professional writer/videographer. Her creativity is out of this world, and requires zero direction. She will blow your mind with her expertise and creative thinking. I will definitely continue requesting her for all our video needs!
What to Expect
We’ll walk you through every step of the process. We’ll push every button and turn every knob; we’ll do everything and anything to get your video to be exactly what you envisioned it to be. So let’s get this this going, shall we?
1. Introduce yourself and try to address these key questions in detail: what kind of video are you looking to make? What’s the nature of your product/service, what’s your target demographic, and what’s your overall message? Also, how much are you willing to spend? Click send then...
2. Wait for our reply. You’ll hear from us very soon. We’ll share our ideas with you based on the key information you provided. Once we settle on a grand concept, we’ll...
3. Plan, plan, plan. We’ll devise a plan of attack! We’ll construct a blueprint that explains the thinking behind our concept/video, a polished script that lays out the details, and an outline of the resources we’ll need to pull it off. And of course, we’ll also need your approval before we dive into...
4. Production. We’ll use high-end video/sound equipment and employ a professional crew to get the job done. Making promotional videos is far from making a movie, so our mission is to produce your video in the most cost-effective manner. We come to the film set fully prepared, double-check / triple-check the day’s tasks, and we’re trained to tackle any unforeseeable hang-ups. So sit back and relax as we get down to the knitty-gritty work. Once we obtain the needed footage, we head into...
5. Post-production. The real magic starts in the editing phase. This is where we choose the best shots/takes, color grade, sync up the sound (including royalty-free music), and add graphics, text, or special effects to your video. Our in-house editors usually deliver the first cut of a project in a week.
Past Booked Events
|August 19, 2018 • 5:00pm - 6:30pm||Nonprofit Event|
|August 12, 2018 • 10:00am - 4:00pm||Studio Session|
|June 09, 2018 • 8:00am - 4:00pm||Product Promotion|
|June 02, 2018 • 9:30am - 2:30pm||Corporate Event|
|September 30, 2017 • 2:30pm - 4:00pm||Corporate Event|
|August 16, 2017 • 2:00pm - 3:00pm||Personal Occasion|
|May 27, 2017 • 2:00pm - 10:00pm||Wedding Ceremony|