My name is Erin and I'm a traveling professional makeup artist. I provide on-site services in several mediums in order to meet every client's needs. My experience covers all age ranges, ethnicities and genders. My passion lies in helping each client to feel truly special when our work is complete.
Price Range: $60-$300
Gig Length: 45 - 75 minutes
What to Expect
I offer several levels of service to meet every client's needs.
• My fully mobile studio travels to your specified location.
• Full consultation to determine the look you'd like.
• Face prep
• Full face makeup application using sponge or airbrush techniques.
• Customized eye makeup artistry.
• Makeup setting powder or spray.
• All of the Basic services.
• Cruelty-free mink lash application (lashes are yours to keep)
• Everything included in the Basic & Elevated services.
• Trial session up-to one week before the requested date of service. Trial includes consultation and full makeup application to determine the perfect look for the date of service.
My bridal package is designed to ensure you look your best on your big day with as little stress as possible. It includes the following:
• Personalized consultation and trial for the bride prior to the wedding day. This process is designed to allow us time to talk and experiment until we create your perfect wedding day face.
• On-site makeup artistry for the bride on the day of the wedding.
• Airbrush or traditional sponge applied foundation and lashes for bride. The lashes are yours to keep!
• Touch-up service during wedding day photos.
• A special gift of blotting papers and lipstick in a satin drawstring bag.
• Any additional attendants are $80 each, including false lashes (which are theirs to keep). If they would like to partake in the trial there is an additional $45 fee.
Editorial work is done on an hourly basis. Please contact me for details.
I've been intrigued by all things creative throughout life. Makeup artistry had always stood out. Two years ago I took the plunge and began studying the history and technique of the great legends in the makeup world. I was incredibly humbled and inspired. Together with the knowledge I'd gained, I started working professionally as a traveling makeup artist. I find great joy in making other feel great. I'm extremely lucky to have been able to turn this passion into a profession.
Additional Booking Notes
All products used have been chosen and tested by me. I wouldn't put anything on your face that I wouldn't put on mine. I can provide special accommodations of vegan, gluten free and/or sensitive skin products upon request prior to date of service.
Influences & Inspiration
• Kevyn Aucoin
• Bobbi Brown
• Wayne Goss
just to name a few...
Bay Area, CA
92 miles from Roseville
Recent review: Great communication and service! Would hire again.
94 miles from Roseville
"Life is not about years spent but moments truly lived!" is the philosophy of award-winning face and…
159 miles from Roseville
Recent review: Wow, Jenny is a very good artist. I had her face paint our two sons. You can tell she knows what…
Los Angeles, CA
Recent review: Sarah not only knows what she is doing really well but she also knows how to make you and your…