Erin Riley, the Magician of Life, is a performer, speaker and teacher based out of Virginia. She has experience performing: on stage, at festivals, schools, corporate events, museums, street fairs, and parades. Erin’s creative approach to living an out-of-the-box life often takes her traveling spreading her motto: Whoever has the most fun wins!
Erin was definitely a big hit at our event. It was sweltering, hot, and humid, but Erin showed up excited and ready to roll and entertained the crowd with a huge variety of tricks. I admire her dedication to safety and fun and I 100% recommend her for events with attendees of any age. You won't regret bringing her on!!
Erin performed for our Assisted Living Facility for Mardi Gras and our residents loved her energy and her juggling abilities! She came prepared and ready to start on time!
Response from Erin Riley:
Thanks for the Mardi Gras Fun! Hope all your holidays are full of joy!
Erin did an amazing job at the event Saturday! She was positive and exciting. Everyone loved having a juggler to brighten up the Walk. She went out of her way to make the event special for everyone!
Erin Riley, the Magician of Life, is a performer, speaker and teacher based out of Virginia. She is a member of the International Juggling Association and is passionate about spreading the Art of Juggling. When leading a workshop her teaching technique leaves you feeling energized after a fun physical and mental workout. Erin’s creative approach to living an out-of-the-box life often takes her traveling, allowing her to live her motto: Whoever has the most fun wins!
Have a theme in mind for your event? Be sure to include details in the notes section. Erin has experience performing: on stage, at festivals, schools, corporate events, museums, street fairs, and parades.
1. Are you insured? Yes, $2,000,000 liability policy.
2. Can you split up an event with different types of entertainment? Yes, stage show and roaming juggling and/or teaching is a popular option.
3. Can you work with our theme? Most likely! Send me the details.
4. How long are your shows? 15- 45 minutes.
5. How long have you been juggling? Over 14 Years.
6. What got you into juggling? I am a licensed skydiver and was on a wind-hold watching 2 guys juggle in the hanger and I thought it was a smart thing to learn, so I did.
7. What companies have you worked with? Willow Tree Apps., S&P Global, SARA, Department of Social Services Albemarle County.
8. How many people have you taught how to juggle? Over 1,000 people in under 2 minutes. For Real.
Past Booked Events
|December 31, 2018 • 9:00pm - 11:00pm||Cirque Du NYE in RVA|
|December 18, 2018 • 4:30pm - 6:30pm||Microso|
|October 27, 2018 • 8:00am - 11:00am||Nonprofit Event|
|June 09, 2018 • 3:00pm - 6:30pm||Festival|
|February 13, 2018 • 4:00pm - 5:00pm||Campus Event|